Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Nutty For You-Paper Smooches Part 3















Yep-I told you I would be making another card with this Falling For You/Paper Smooches set(unfortunately is appears to be sold out at Inspiration Emporium). They have other fun Paper Smooches stamps sets here.

You can see Part 1 and Part 2 by clicking on the links :)!

I decided to try a little something out of  "my" ordinary on this card and use digital designer paper. I did a print and cut with the fall tree digi paper and chose my Copic color scheme from that. I used a fun new card cut file from the Silhouette Store- making this 5x7 flip card. There is plenty of room on the inside to write a personal message! (I did add the sentiment and the acorn on the inside as well-a double whammie!)









Don't forget this is a start of the new September Challenge over at Silhouette Challenges!

Sue


card details
-------------------------------------------------------------
Falling For You-Paper Smooches
Scalloped Circle Flip Swing Card -by Jennifer Wambach #91893
Digi Paper from Carta Bella A Perfect Autumn
Copics:
E 41,42,43,44
YG 23,25,19
YR 14


Pin It!

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love...you always pick out cool Silhouette files and this is no exception. Love your use of the digital file...I'm going to have to go shopping.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun and fab card Sue
Gr Karin

Sandy said...

And we are all nutty for you Sue! You do make the best projects and cards!!
Sandy xx

Deloris said...

So cute. Love that fun digital paper and the great flip/swing card style. I bought that cut file at the Silhouette store a few days ago and it's great to see the finished card. So much easier to tell how it goes together.

Unknown said...

Wow Sue this card is stunning! Love it!

Carol L said...

What a perfect fun card for Autumn! I love all those tiny trees!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE this, Sue!!! The paper is beautiful and the flip card is so cool! I've been wanting to try one of these and now you've inspired me! Gorgeous!!!

Lola said...

What a great design/opening/fancy fold! Of course the autumn colors are superb as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...