Oh those freckles...
Hello and welcome to the Light It Up Blue For Autism Awareness Blog Hop!
Today myself and many, many other crafters are going to Shine the Light on Autism ! This is a huge blog hop with many companies joining in and offering tons prizes for the visitors on the blogs.
Many of us have been touched by someone dealing with Autism. I myself have a good friend with not one but 2 sons diagnosed with Autism. I know she has researched every possible treatment for her children. She is an amazing young lady with what appears to be boundless energy. I know that dealing with autistic children takes its toll and truly requires Special families and support systems!
We have so many fantastic sponsors that have shown their support for Autism Awareness and you can see the complete list here: So Many Stamps, So Little Time and Jazzy Paper Designs . If you would like a chance to win a prize from one of these fabulous companies leave a comment on this blog, and any of the other blogs participating in today's hop! Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced on Monday April 6.
For my card today I colored up a cute little Sassy Cheryl's digital image. I used Spellbinders Pierced Square die for the base of the card, which is about 4x4 in size...love it!
Did you know that boys are 5 times more likely to have autism than girls?
Here are all of our generous sponsors:
- Susana's from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design is awarding a$25 gift certificate (minus shipping costs) to her awesome store
- djkardkreations is donating four $25 gift certificates to four random commenters
- Ashley Newell is giving one commenter a gorgeous Autism Awareness Bracelet from her wonderful Just Jewelry shop
- Jessica Lynn Originals is offering two $20 gift certificates to her fab store (she also generously provided hop participants with an adorable digital image to use for the hop)
- Tami White has a $30 Stampin' Up gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky commenter
- Kymona Tracey is awarding two gift packages chock full of surprises
- Gina K. is graciously presenting a $50 gift certificate
- Spectrum Noir is furnishing one set of Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers of the winner's choice
- Markerpop is giving one commenter a $25 gift certificate to their store
- Simon Says Stamp is awarding a $50 gift voucher
- Lisa Kramer Henke has one set of Autism Awareness Jamberry nail wraps up for grabs for one lucky commenter
- Paper Smooches is donating a $25 gift certificate
- Anita Autore is hosting a Close to My Heart goodie bag and $20 giveaway
- Effie Cho from The Ton Couture Clear Stamps is awarding three $10 gift codes to her fabby store
- Jennifer McGuire Ink is kindly furnishing three spots for her online card class to three lucky commenters, as well as five stamp sets (from her favorite companies) to five lucky commenters
- Amy Doodle's Stamp Co. (Amy also graciously provided hop participants with a fabulous digital image to use for the hop)
- Avocado Arts
- Butterfly Reflections Ink
- Reverse Confetti
- Avery Elle
- Lil' Inker Design
- Paper Temptress
My Blog Candy-
all you have to do is leave me a comment-You get a second chance if you are a follower as well--- (just let me know)
A lovely Stampendous cling Butterfly Pattern stamp
Winners announce April 6th
Thanks for stopping in today-I am happy to have you join in and shine the light on Autism!
Sassy Cheryl's Noah & his Bunny Bandit
Jaded Blossoms Easter Treats 2
Spellbinders Pierced Squares
Cardstock: All SU!
Hat and Clothes: B 91,93,95,97,99
Skin: E 00,11, 13 R20
Hair: E 23,25,27,29
Bandit the Bunny!: T 0,1,2,3,4,5 R 20, E01
Shoes: E 41,42,43,44
Grass: YG 21,23,25
Micron pen for adding freckles