Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lawn Fawn Deck the Halls and Snowy Forest Die








I have been loving all the wonderful Lawn Fawn stamps, dies and paper coming out lately!

 Today I am showing your a very quick and easy card I made with Lawn Fawn products.  I used the Snow Day paper as the main focus of the card...love the little bunnies playing in the snow!  I added a 'snowy' forest border die, stamped the sentiment from the stamp set Deck the Halls and added a little touch of twine.  I cut one little strip of the 6x6 paper pad that had hearts and added that to the bottom of the 'hill'-just because I liked it!  

Can you spot the little bunny holding a tiny heart as well? Just adorable!!!






Don't forget our November Challenge!


Inspiration Emporium November Challenge





Thanks for stopping in to say Hello! 


Sue


project details:
---------------------------------------------------

You can get a 10% discount at Inspiration Emporium if you use the code suestamps13

Stamps: Deck The Halls-Lawn Fawn
Die:Forest Border from Lawn Fawn
Paper:Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 Paper


Pin It!

15 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I too am loving the Lawn Fawn sets, but I haven't bought the lovely papers. I love your card and scene. Yup...spotted the bunny with the heart!

Deloris said...

Fabulous card! Love those fun papers and dies! The bunny with the heart is adorable! Made me smile!

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Sweet card Sue, love the little bunny winter scene x Susan x

Jenny said...

Awww.....I love Lawn Fawn too! This snowy scene is super adorable Sue!

Eve said...

oh how soooo cuuuuute! luv it, Sue! Happy holidays to you, too! :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh lovely job Sue...I always like Lawn Fawn but am afraid of the small and the cute. your card is gorgeous, genius idea to use the little die too!

Sandy said...

Your card put a big smile on my face and in my heat Sue. Who doesn't love bunnies and hearts are probably universal!
Such a Merry card!!
Sandy xx

Sandy said...

ps --- I love the heart boarder you used!!

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable card Sue! I bought this right away when they came out and still haven't made them up! I better get after it! Thanks for the inspiration and reminder! Totally charming card!

Rea' said...

Oh so cute ... love the color palette !

Leslie Miller said...

So cute the way the die coordinates with the paper! Adorable card!

Carol L said...

There's no cuter card than this one! I love all the LF supplies, especially the tiny bunny holding a heart! Cute!

Elena said...

I love how you added border here. Those bunnies are so cute, Sue! Thank you so much for sharing this card. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...