Monday, September 15, 2014

Penny Black Night Things


Trick or Treat!

I love fun Silhouette Halloween Frames. They really make these fun Penny Black Halloween stamps from Inspiration Emporium shine!  I colored this spooooky image with copics-added it to the back of the spider frame and finished it off with a few accent silver pearls. I cut the orange plaid banner with my Silhouette and added it below the image. This card is a 6x6 size-had to allow space for all those fun spiders!  I am a little disappointed that you can not see all the shadows etc around the characters, but IRL there are  purples and greys used to give this image a little bit of a 'spooktacular' feel! Yep-it has been a great Penny Black sort of day!





Always happy to have you pop in to say HELLO!

Sue

I am entering in the following Spooktacular Challenges:

(new to me challenge blog-cute Halloween cards!)

(this is a super nice blog with a great stamping spirit!)  9/20

(check out there super cute new releases!-love GI stamps!)

Creative Cutting Challenge-Anything Goes 9/21
( I LOVE my Silhouette and love challenges for them!)






Card details:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(receive a 10% discount by using the code suestamps13)
Sentiment is a Studio G $1 stamp 
Cardstock: Purple and black from Michaels. Orange plaid  is a misc piece
Copics: YR21, 18, 14
E31,E17
V06, 00
C12345
T123
W123
Silhouette Cut file: Halloween Frame


Pin It!

20 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well every little inch is adorable. You do so well finding Silhouette items knowing they will look good once the right papers are chosen. I have hard time with that...but that's ok...I can follow your lead and case

Rea' said...

So adorable!

susiestacey said...

Fantastic card, love the shape and the webs x Susan x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and spooky card Sue.
Gr Karin

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS...I really need to go find this cut. I always have trouble finding the exact image. I'l be back if I can't find..haha

Cheryl First said...

Oh, I love this one! Great frame!!! I might have this one...hmmm.....definitely need to check! If not, I'm sure I have one like it! lol! Thanks for the great inspiration! Super cute image, too!

*Vicki* said...

What Halloween FUN!! I love the purple and black together with these cute lil trick or treaters!! :) HUGS

Deloris said...

Love that Halloween frame and of course the darling PB image! It's one of the all time favorites in my collection.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Saw your card at SC and had to check out your blog. I have a silhouette and this is a must have. Spooktacular!!

Mynn xx said...

Sue, this is TOTALLY awesome! LOVE the fun shape and the darling image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Diane said...

Just darling Sue, what details and design.

Hugs Diane

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute! I love Penny Black fun images like this. Look at the smile on that spider! Hahahahaha! Awesome web surrounding the image! Wow!

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

very lovely great colors.. your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the bold color combo! Thanks for joining in the CCC!

Jan
CCC DT member

MagsB said...

Oh I love this so much! The frame is so detailed, and the PB image is just too cute! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Marina said...

Fantastic shape and really cute. Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

That is a great frame and the perfect card for your image! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
Cindy
DT Leader

America said...

Great coloring, super fun shape, LOVE the adorable-ness of this! :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Silhouette cut file! The Halloween image is just adorable! Great card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Great Impressions!

Sandy said...

Your card is too beautiful to be spooky!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...