Monday, June 23, 2014

Kiss and Make Up HMFMC #172


It's time for the mid-week reminder for the 



Today I used a new die I just got from Inspiration
 Emporium- its a MFT Pierced Stax...love the pierced look!  I also used some MME Playdate paper



I am also using an new and unused stamp in my stash named Kiss and Make Up (Amanda)-Super cute!



I used this fun sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp
and also  entering in 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-You Gotta Have Friends


 Our Sponsors for this challenge are:


Welcome to our Rubber Stamp store! We have the Somewhat cute, Somewhat Quirky images that are available as unmounted, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps! We have several rubber stamp lines featuring over 10,000 designs. Our QKR Stampede website features the artwork of Ken Herrod. Ken has a unique, somewhat quirky, style with lots of humor and character. Not a day goes by we don't get a chuckle out of a design we run across!  We are also the home of the new product: the Perfect Shim!!!
Check out line of Stores! 
QKR Stampede - http://www.qkrstampede.com - home of the Perfect Shim!
Eureka Stamps - http://www.eurekastamps.com
Biblical Impressions - http://www.biblicalstamps.com
Alluring Impressions - http://www.alluringimpressions.com

AND


I am offering this blog candy for this challenge!




AND


Teamie Christine is offering this set as well


I do hope you will join in with our challenge this week!

Sue

Pin It!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,
Ha ha what a great fun card, I love it with the lipstick and the bright colours. Hugs Fern x

Leslie Miller said...

Good heavens, that is way too cute, Sue! The image just cracks me up, and the bright colors and polka dots are so happy!

Larissa said...

What a fun card Sue! Love the stamp and your coloring is amazing as always.

-xxx-
Larissa

Lorraine A said...

aww this is jut soo adorable ! super cute card that really made me smile and go all gooey :-) Fabulous colouring and the papers and layout are fab :-)

thanks so much for coming to the rescue ;-) XXXX

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sue, I love your design and gorgeous papers.....such an adorable cute image!!

hugs
Heather xx

Crestajune said...

What a fun card, Sue! I love that image: it makes me smile! Those MFT dies are on my wish list. :) Have a wonderful day!

RitaK said...

Oh, what a cute and fun card! Thank you for joining our challenge in ATSC this time :-) Hugs Rita

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card l like the layout and the image is lovely x

Lin said...

Oh, I love this, Sue, made me giggle! Love the papers you surrounded that adorable image with, too! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Christine said...

Awww Sue how super cute is this image..love it & your vibrant colour combo cant help but smile..

smiles Christine x

Carol L said...

This has to be one of the cutest images ever!! I love how you colored it, and just look at dem luscious lips!! MWAH!!

Nora Noll said...

This is totally adorable!! I love the image, the fun colors you used and the die cut. Fabulous take on the challenges.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So so cute and that's a great layout to follow. Can't believe you have never used that darling stamp . So glad I can now visit blogs.

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL! I love this so much, Sue! Those House Mouse friends really gave me a smile. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: You Gotta Have Friends!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Sue.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Super cute image and awesome colouring too! hugs me x

Anne-Marie said...

What a fantastic Card, it's lovely.

Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge.

Anne-Marie x x

America said...

Gorgeous coloring of this new House-Mouse stamp. Love the adorableness of it. Way Too cute!!!

Sandy said...

All I can say is yeah right!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...