Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Scrap Chick Freebies


                                                                      Aloha Card
Sheesh....I have not been crafting much these last few weeks, still working on tax stuff and just generally fiddling around.   I found these cards I made last January and realized I had never shared them.  I think the files are freebies that come in the weekly newsletter from My Scrap Chick! I definitely had my Hawaii family in mind when I made them!

Too much work and not enough play is making me sad so I think I might fire up the Silhouette, dig out the copics and make something today! My relaxation!!!


                                                      Sam's Class Crab Card

Love the cute sentiment set Slang Gang from Paper Smooches with this 'dang' sentiment! I thought this would make a fun and easy get well card.

Well that's it for me today...off to try to fit in a little work and a little play today!

See you soon!

Sue

Pin It!

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Sue, Both cards are stunning so colourful too! hope you enjoyed your walk x

Susan (rainy) said...

Sue, these are so adorable. Love the bright fun colors. And love the idea of the second for a get well card. Perfect to cheer.

Diane said...

Just adorable, love the bold colors.

Hugs Diane

Eve said...

luv this ALOHA card!! :)

Sandy said...

Wonderful cards with great colors!
sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

Tax stuff -- yuck! I have yet to do mine. Putting it off till the last minute, I guess. Okay, this is too cute! I mean, you had me at the front, and then the inside just slays me. Dang! You're not kidding, this would make a perfect get well card or, really, for any kind of "oops" occasion. I love sentiments that are something I would actually say, and I say "dang" all the time!

Glenda Atkins said...

Two super adorable cards Sue!
hugs
Glenda

America said...

LOVE the scenes, the colorful papers and super fun designs. Wish I lived in Hawaii again!! Aloha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...