Monday, January 27, 2014

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #162-Love!



Eeeeek!  

 Come join the FUN!! Grab one of our HMFMC Buttons and link it back to us!


Eeeeekkk..Don't you feel sorry for that poor little meecy inside the jar? I think NOT, I suspect he might be just a wee bit of a candy thief! LOL  A very industrious lot don't you thing?

Today I made this cute box designed by Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Store and added some delish Valentine candy inside.  I used some of my BRAND new Doodlebug paper -Sweetheart. (Thanks to Jill for feeding my paper addiction!)


I do hope you can play along with this challenge-I know there is a lot of House Mouse love out there!

Our super talented Teamie Christine Craig is hosting this next Challenge and has chosen the theme;


House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #162

* Show some LOVE * 
(anything LOVE related)


*We're very happy to announce that we are proudly welcoming back these amazing SPONSORS*
My Creative Classroom

Generously offering ONE FREE CLASS to a Lucky Player.


***AND***
http://disdigistamps.com 

Generously Offering a $12 Gift Voucher to Di's Digi Stamps shop.

and

Our very sweet DT Member  (and challenge hostess), Christine Craig  is also generously giving away a fabulous Prize to a third lucky entrant;  
A Joanna Sheen Unmounted set of LOVE themed Rubber Stamps 




Thanks for stopping in-I hope to see your meece in this challenge!

Sue
project details:
---------------------------------------
Stamps-
Love Sweet Treats DR1124 both by Stampabilities
Cardstock-Brown. Pink and Doodlebug Sweetheart DP
Copics:
Meece-E00,11  R20     E31,33  E53,55 E 74,77
Jar-BG0000,000,,N1  C2,3,4
Candy-RV 02,04,06
Ground-W1,2
Misc-Twine, Candy
Silhouette Cut file-



Pin It!

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Sue.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Ooooh soo sweet is your card

Donna Hanley said...

I don't feel at all sorry for that mouse inside the jar. That is where I would be. He is the smartest one of them all. Lovely box and papers. I could send you my address if you were so inclined to send those candies to me. LOL Wishing you a great week ahead.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Woo! I'm loving this sweet treat card, all pink and brown. The background paper is perfect for this. Little mice all hopped up on sugar, so cute!

Dorte said...

This sweet image is new to me, Sue...lovely colouring. Perfect papers and sentiment and a yummy treat box.
hogs Dorte

Janet McLaughlin said...

This is so cute, Sue!! I love that you have made a box...I may have to check out that file! This is adorable!

Lorraine A said...

LOVE this !!! the image is perfect for a candy box !! Oh I NEED this stamp ,,,, and those papers ,, I want the box too !!!! hahaha :-) Fabulous creation Sue !! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Ann said...

So cute. I'm envious of your crafting time right now......;-)

Sandy said...

EEEK - How very sweet. These cute little mice are so lucky to have a Mama like you Sue. All the treats that can put into their fat little tummies. Love you mice!
sandy xx

Deloris said...

Super cute candy box! Love it!

Heather said...

A fabulous treat box Sue, a great design and lovely papers!!! I love the image but I don't feel sorry for the one in the jar - if he is too greedy I wouln't be able to get out!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Tracy said...

Hi Sue,
Your 'LOVE' creation is fabulous, Adore your choice of image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the box and adore the lid, those mice are so cute and so busy!! Fabulous work Sue!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...