Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Birthday!



I have not had any time to craft this week so I thought I would show you this card I made a while back. I made this for Mom's birthday and my dear friend Linda's birthday. I had this yummy May Arts ribbon that I bought from Charlene's Etsy shop and it was just perfect for this card! The cut file is a freebie from Birds Cards. She has tons of freebie cut files on her blog. A very talented lady indeed!

I do hope you have the best weekend!  I have company coming to Christmas craft this weekend so I am looking forward to finishing my annual wood project!! Maybe I can get a few things out of the way early!

I am entering this card into these challenges!

Squigglefly-Ribbon
Crafting by Designs-Birthdays

Thanks for stopping in!

♥ 
Sue

Pin It!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of this card Sue, great work hun xxx

*Vicki* said...

WOW! This is so beautiful! Love the woven ribbons! :) HUGS

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is simply beautiful Sue.

gr karin

Holly Young said...

That cut file is fantastic! Thanks for sharing the link. Your card is really pretty. I like the colors you used. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Sandra H said...

Sue this is lovely x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yup...been hard for me to craft lately also and I miss it. Great job on Birds card cut. I need something quick for today and I think I found it in your card.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Bold and totally fabulous! I love it!

Kerry D-C said...

still making lovely cards, Sue!

America said...

Fabulous cut file, gorgeous card with its ribbons threaded and contrasting colors.

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, beautiful design and love the weaved ribbon!
hugs
Glenda

Sandy said...

Beautiful birthday card. Very elegant!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...