Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to You-Penny Black and Silhouette!




Happy Birthday to You!!!!


The challenge over at the Inspiration Emporium July Challenge is all
 about Birthday Celebrations! We would love for you to join us with your birthday creations! You could be the winner of $50 in Inspiration Emporium buckeroonies!!

I used this silly Penny Black Best Of Luck image along with some fun cut files from my Silhouette. 

I started with a stair step card base and built around that by adding these crazy birds, some Miss Kate Cuttable balloons and a Happy Birthday sign from the Silhouette Store.


I do hope you will join in before July is over!


I am entering this card in the following fun challenges!
As You Like It Challenge-Fave Fancy Fold and Why(stair step cards are fun to build scenes on!)
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog (IIC118)-Birthdays
LEJ Designs Challenge #63-Cute Cute Cute (7/28)
Our Daily Bread-Inspired by Cake(7/28)
Penny Black All Sorts Challenge Blog-dies and punches (7/31)

Sue


card details:
--------------------------------------------------------
Penny Black Best of Luck (linked above)
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Orange and Yellow, Georgia Pacific White, Misc Designer Paper
Copics:
YR68, R 27
C 1,2,3
B93
Grass-YG 21,23,25  G17
Y 08, 38
Cake-E31,33,37 R21  YR21
Misc: dimensionals
Silhouette files-see links above
Stair Step Card-Lori Whitlock
Balloons-Miss Kate's Cuttables
Happy Birthday Sentiment





Pin It!

18 comments:

Deloris said...

Absolutely adorable birthday card! Out of all the cards you have posted, I think this one is my favorite! Love, love, love it!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word Sue...I ADORE this!! The cut out design is so clever and brilliant colors too!! :) I hope you enjoy the weekend friend! HUGS

Unknown said...

Wow !!! this is so cute ,amazing !!!!
Thanks for joining us at LEJ Design Challenge
crafty hugs Susan xx

Cheryl First said...

This is so much fun! Wonderful, bright colors! Love it, Sue!

Donna Ellis said...

wow wow WOWWWWWW! What a fabulous creation, Sue. I just love your "style" - always bright,happy, cheerful, fun and imaginative. My eyes always sparkle with joy visiting your blog to see what new, innovative things you have to share, Sue. This is soooo sweet and happy! I've pinned it so I can be happy any time I want to be LOL xo

Wishcraft said...

Oh such a fun card! Love the image and great design, lovely bright colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sandra H said...

This is absolutely stunning x

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable card!

Sandy said...

So cute Sue! Have you noticed that your posts have been a little food heavy lately?
Sandy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an adorable card!! I just love your coloring and design using the dimension and Penny Black stamps!! Thanks for joining the inspiration challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs this week!!

Darnell said...

I think I say this every time, Sue, but every time you make my resolve weaker and weaker when it comes to getting a Silhouette. Aacckk! Your card is outrageously happy and just screams celebration!!

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

I LOVE this card... it is soooooo cute ... great image and I love how you have made it into a stepper card ... really makes it stand out

Thank you for joining us over at LEJ DESIGNS CHALLENGE BLOG

Good Luck

Tina DT xxx

susiestacey said...

A fantastic fun card, love the stamp and the balloons look perfect.
Thank you for joining the Penny Black & More Dies and Punches challenge and good luck x Susan x

Leslie Miller said...

I love this stamp! It's hilarious and in my circle of friends it would probably get a lot of use. You could break the bank buying candles for our B-day cakes. Love the dimension in your card fold. Great design and very festive!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You make the most beautiful creations! Your color sense is off the charts! I have been catching up on your posts of the past weeks - so many fantastic creations! You are an inspiration! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Shirley said...

This is such a fun and brightly coloured card.
I love the balloons too.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again soon.

Shirley

Glenda Atkins said...

Fantastic birthday card, those chickens are too funny. Love the balloons, they make it so festive!
hugs Glenda

Annette said...

Wow, such a fun card. I have that image too and love it for birthdays.
Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Fancy Fold’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
As You Like It Challenge,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...