Saturday, March 16, 2013

Penny Black Missing You!


Jammie Day Saturday



Awww...Saturday rolls around so quickly..... sleep in day and browsing the net here we come! Grab your oaties, snuggle up with your cup of cocoa and here we go!

I do have some  exciting news to share with you!

I have been invited to join the Inspiration Emporium Inspiration  Team-how cool is that?  I am excited to be joining such a talented group of crafters. Inspiration Emporium carries many lines of stamps and supplies, so I am like a kid in a candy store when I pop over to browse their online goodies!!! You know I love stamps---- Penny Black, Inky Antics, Art Impressions, and you will see some new stamps from  Lawn Fawn, Darcies, MFT, Technique Tuesdays, Stampers Anonymous, Paper Smooches and many other brands too!

Today I am posting this fun little Penny Black card that I made as a late birthday card-oopsie! Seems to be the story of my life this month!  The March Challenge on the Inspiration Emporium Challenge Blog is to add a little  P.O.P. to your card-so my P.O.P is all about POP dots and dimension...hey, it works for me! The cute little hedgie is cut out and added on top with P.O.P dots! I used a foam mat, laying my cut out hedgie upside down on it, and in gentle circular motions made the hedgie almost curl into a ball and then it was ready to add onto the base stamped image-it is hard to tell in this picture, but it is a very cool way to add dimension to your images! 



I hope you enjoyed my day of golfing!!! I want to enter this in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge-Spring.

And oh...there is a great giveaway of the online class Pattern Play given by Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire and friends. 3 spots are up for grabs...and you can read about it HERE! You have until March 17th at 7 pm PST to sign up.

 Good Luck My Friends!

Sue


Stamps: Missed You! Penny Black
Cardstock: 12 Days of Christmas My Minds Eye, Gumball Green and Basic Black
Copics:
C 1,2,3,4
R 20,21  E00
YG03, Y000
Y38
Misc: Circle Nesties, plaid SU! ribbon, black pearls, swiss dots embossing folder
Silhouette cut file:
Putting Green

Pin It!

10 comments:

Helen said...

Absolutely love this card. Sooo sweet xx

Joey said...

Sue this is faberooney! love it. Joey x

Deloris said...

Congrats on the new design team spot! Your card is absolutely adorable! Love Penny Black stamps.

Cheryl First said...

Oh, haha! This is an adorable image, and what a perfect sentiment! I would never have thought to match the two up, but it works so wonderfully! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this fun card, great combo of image and sentiment! Congrats on the DT post!
hugs
Glenda

Danni said...

congrats on the new team!!
Fabulous card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great card...CAS and packs some punch and P.O.P....haha VERY clever in your wording and using the image. OMG...we make so many cards and then we miss someone's birthday.....thought you were writing about me! Never ending story!

Elena said...

Congratulations on the DT! I am not surprised they invited you - you are so creative and talented, Sue!
Look at this cute card! Love all the dimension you created!

Anonymous said...

fabulous! wonderful designing Sue!

Sandy said...

'FORE' ----I don't know what happened Sue but I sure have missed your posts. I had my four youngest grands for a little over a week during Easter - and at the same time we go 16 chicks and a Maremma Sheepdog puppy to guard our two goats. I think I am going crazy!!!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...