Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

 Hello!  Welcome to my Great Impressions Saturday jammie day post!


Hope you all have a fun day planned! Me? Painting a bedroom after browsing a few blogs in the morning. I am not particularly fond of painting, but I love the results!

I am getting an early start on Christmas cards this year...another super simple card to show you. Seems this time of year we all get so busy, we need to keep life simple! 


 I embossed some Express cardstock with a pretty "new to me" embossing folder, stamped my meece image and colored it up. Viola!


Be sure to  check out our Great Impressions November challenge-it will be posted tomorrow! 

 Thanks for stopping by today-I always enjoy hearing from you!
Sue

card details:
===============================
Stamps:
Oh Christmas Tree E402
Cardstock:Express and Real Red
Copics:
 Tree-G43,46, 28
Scarf-G43,46, R05
Mouse- E30,31,33,34 E15
Sky-BG0000
Bird-R20, 05
Misc: Cuttlebug folder, glitter



Pin It!

10 comments:

Susan.... said...

Fabulous card Sue, and thats a lovely sweet image.Great colouring too ! The embossing really finishes off the card and makes it extra special !
Hugs
Susan x

Donna Ellis said...

So adorable! Your coloring is stunning, and so sweet. Hope your painting chore is over by now, Sue. LOL

Larissa said...

Oh wow Sue, this card is so adorable! Love the cute image and your colouring is amazing as always. The embossing is really pretty.

Hugs,
Larissa

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card love the little mousie and the embossing is pretty x Susan x

Cheryl First said...

That little mouse is just too sweet! Hope your painting went well (I'm not a fan, either, I like to sick hubby on the project - lol!).

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

So sweet and simple Sue but very effective! Love it! Sarah xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm falling in love with these Great Impression images, but your wonderful cards has everything to do with it!!

Sue said...

Beautiful clean and simple card, perfect for mailing!

Hugs
Sue

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh Sue - this is beautiful and that mouse could not be cuter if he tried. Beautifully done!!
sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...