Thursday, September 20, 2012

Harvest Mouse-Fall Fun!

Today Great Impressions Stamps is sponsoring challenge #71 over at CAS-UAL FriDaYS.








I really tried to keep this CAS, but I just wanted to add a few more elements to make me happy!  So what do you think-am I a CAS cheater LOL?, I had fun coloring up this darling little Harvest Mouse.  I cut the fall sentiment with my Silhouette and added a cuttlebugged swirly background and some twine and button onto the sentiment panel.

I hope you can pop over and check out the challenge over at CAS-UAL FriDaYS.

See you all tomorrow for my regular Great Impressions Saturday jammie day post!


♥ Sue Kment

card details:
------------------------------------------
Stamps: F169 Harvest Mouse
Cardstock: Kraft and Durango something or other (can't remember name)
Copics: Mouse-YR000, 21,14,18
Pumpkin and Bird-YR 16,18  B95   YG93
Misc: Swirl cuttlebug folder, twine, button

Pin It!

16 comments:

Dot said...

Good morning Sue,
super sweet card.. great way you 'texted' fall, wonderful with the brown and orange together, and of course an cute image.
Have a great day,
Dorte xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a lovely creation love the cut out sentiment and such a sweet image coloured to perfection
Hugs Kate xx

Joey said...

Sue I love this, the effect of the embossing coming through the lettering looks fantastic. Joey xx

Carol L said...

EEK! What a cute mouse! I just love the way you cut the sentiment panel! The Silhouette must be so much fun to create with :)

Jenny said...

What a pretty fall card Sue! That mouse image is adorable and colored up beautifully :)

Cheryl First said...

What a sweet little guy! A great CAS card for fall: beautiful embossed background, and your coloring always inspires me.......I just do it digital! Hehe!

Sandra H said...

Sue, Your card is great !! x

Snoopy said...

Love this card, Sue! The swirly pattern behind the letters reminds me of falling leaves, and the image and the coloring are fantastic!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun

Glenda Atkins said...

So cute and wonderful in the 'clean and simple' tradtion, love it!
hugs
glenda

Charlene said...

Too sweet...loving the negative "fall"...gotta remember to do that!

Sandy said...

Oh no, Oh no! I think I am gonna have to buy this cutie - I love him. And I love the way you have done your fall thingy - you would know it would be with a fancy dancy machine. I love this card Sue - love it!!
Sandy

Pam Sparks said...

awwww.... cutie! love all the kraft!

Angie Tieman said...

What a fun card! Love that sweet squirrel and the cut out details of your "fall" sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Larissa said...

A cas cheater??? lol

Such a sweet card, the image is really adorable and I love what you did with the sentiment. Your colouring is fabulous as always.

Hugs,
Larissa

Dana said...

So sweet! I love the embossing showing through the words. Very cool. I'm delighted you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)

Elena said...

I love what you did Sue! This card is so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...