Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back To School! Great Impressions Saturday





Great Impressions Saturday!





This week all the little munchkins are heading back to school so we thought we would show off these fun school stamps just released. I have a little grandson and also a special little boy both starting Kindergarten in just a few days, so I made these for them!  The first one is a fun little book mark! I bet my little grandson can read this sentiment too!  I figured there was no sense in getting too carried away with fancy details  as more than likely Cole's little bro will grab this and mangle it in no time flat LOL! You know how little one's can be!
This second little
project I made is for my cute little bilingual friend just heading into kingergarten. I thought this initial would be perfect for him! I bet he can read this too!


Stop in and check out all the fun creations that have been posted on the Great Impressions Blog!
Have a great weekend!

Note:  The winner of my Creations by AR template is Pigtails Paper Patch!  Congratulations!


card details:
-----------------------------------------
Stamps:

Cardstock:Pencil--Rose, Grey, Summer Sun  and Kraft
 "K" made with DCWV Grade School DP
Ink: Memento Black,
Copics:
Robot-C 2,3,4,5  R83  and Y38
Doggie: E31.33.34  R20  G43  R27  B24
The letter K and pencil cut with my Silhouette.

Pin It!

9 comments:

Deloris said...

Those turned out really cute! I'm sure the boys will love them!

Leslie Miller said...

Too cute! Oh, my gosh, love the pencil bookmark idea! Got to remember that one!

Penni said...

WOW - These are fabulous, I love the pencil

Hugs
Penni
x

Sandy said...

Oh how cute Sue -- I love that book mark!!!!!! By the way, guess what I have been eating by the bag fulls - cherries!!!!!
Sandy

Glenda Atkins said...

Both wonderful and I adore the bookmark!

Cheryl First said...

Awwww....those images are so sweet!!

nwilliams6 said...

Great images and I love your giant pencil!

Jenny Gropp said...

Awwww, how special these fun cards are!

Kecia said...

Aww, this adorable, Sue! I love the primary colors...and that puppy!!! Oh, that puppy couldn't be any cuter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...