Saturday, June 9, 2012

Great Impressions Beach Birds


Hello!  I think these chicks look like they have a Wet and Wild day planned don't you?

This scene was created  using a  palm tree and sentiment cut with my Silhouette  .  Ha! What started as a simple little round card grew to include a big sandy beach scene! I used a copic multi-liner to draw in a beach line just to ground my chickadees a bit.

It really is time to think about getting that sunscreen out isn't it?

Thanks for popping in today! If you would like to check out the Great Impressions June punch and die cut challenge, Click HERE.

Click HERE to shop for  Great Impressions Rubber Stamps.

card details:
---------------------------------------
Stamps: Beach Birds G427
Cardstock: Misc pieces of cardstock
Ink: Memento Black
Copics:
Chicks-Y35, 38, YR 16
Inner Tube-YG 23, 25  R27
Hat-R 81,83
Sky-BG 000
Sand-E 51, 53
Misc: Silhouette palm tree and sentiment files, pinked and circle nesties, twine

Pin It!

15 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loVely bright & cheery card card Sue, super image, wish my legs were a tad longer at times!...Mel :)

downrightcrafty said...

oh wow this is a great scene, if the wind here disappeared it would represent minus the trees our garden okay minus the sand too, love it such fun
Hugs Kate xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is so lovely and the image is brilliant:)x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, look at the legs on those chicks!Fab card Sue!

Carol L said...

Oh My Gosh, those chicks crack me up! What a FUN image and I love all those elements you added for some serious summer fun!

Sue said...

OMG, love these "Chicks", too cute!
Great palm tree and sandy beach for them too! LOVE IT!

Hugs
Sue

June Nelson said...

Wowser darlin this is fabulous, brilliant little card huggies June xxxxxxx

Denise Marzec said...

Ha! That image is so cute and fun!

Larissa said...

Wow what a great card! Love your scene, the cloud paper is so cute. The image is really funny!

Hugs,
Larissa

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

heehee I love this Sue! They're definitely ready for some fun on the beach. A super card :) Sarah xx

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute and bright and SUNNY! Love the stamp!

Kecia said...

Those little birds make me smile! TOO CUTE! Sue, you are rockin' these summer cards. Make sure you are having a rockin' summer too!

LOVE THIS CARD!!!

Sandy said...

I thought your card with these sexy chickens was so wonderful, I went and ordered the stamp - plus a couple more I thought I just had to have! This is one cool card Miss Sue!
Sandy

Sandy said...

I got it - the name of my recipe card will be broiled chickens!!!!!!
Sandy

Cheryl First said...

Super sweet chicks! This is way too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...