Monday, August 22, 2011

Outlines Monday Challenge-4 Legged Friends




Welcome to another Outlines Monday Challenge!!!
 

This week it is all about our 4 legged friends!


Now, you can only see 3 legs here on Murtle the Turtle...but she has another one there hidden there somewhere!

This is a pretty simple card this week, added a little fun nestie cut out and some dandy striped paper and a little paper piecing and Viola! Didn't make it too hard on myself this week as I am heading off to a wedding and also to celebrate Cole's 4th birthday. A busy weekend!

Harvest is finally over and I plan to catch up on my sleep and get a little more organized in my home! Big plans LOL!( Or maybe I will just stamp.........)






Thanks for stopping in today, I am always happy to have  you visit!


Please check out what the rest of the team has made for you today!  
Kecia, Jenny, Jeanne, Lisa,  Sandy and Robin !

Your creation could win $25 in Outlines Rubber Stamps this week!

 card details:
---------------------------------
Cardstock: My Minds Eye lime twist, Life of the Party, Misc MME cloud paper, Riding Hood Red cardstock
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine Black
Copics: YG00,01,03
Misc: Lacy Oval Nestie, SI circle punches, SU! Whisper White Organza ribbon, Misc pearls,


Pin It!

18 comments:

Sue said...

Totally cute! That little turtle looks so smug, hehe. BTW, I got the stuff on Saturday. Thanks so much Sue.

Cheryl First said...

So cheery! I think this would help anyone get better!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! So totally adorable!! LOVE the striped papers here!! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Turtles , I think, on a card, make it cheery and happy! Love what you did!

Shirley N said...

Ah, so fun, happy and cute Sue!

Danni said...

Fun card!! Lovin' the fun colors and that cute turtle!

Leslie Miller said...

Another cutie patootie! Darling with the paper piecing. I sure did smile alot on this visit today. Thanks!

Sue said...

Taking his ole sweet time. Totally cute card, love the bright colors and stripes.

Hugs
Sue

Glenda Atkins said...

Sue, your turtle is just so cute, what a wonderful four legged friend indeed! Love your paper(s)!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so bright and cheerful and so, so cute... Definitely will bright someone's day!

abby13921 said...

hi Sue,

I'm really trying to learn how to
leave comments. I, and a friend,
now have over 60 Sketch copics each.
Hugs, Linda abby

Carol L said...

Another great card11 I love that cute image with all that diagonal color going on! CUTE!

Deloris said...

Another cutie! Love the polka dot turtle!

shulsart said...

Aw, how sweet, lovely choice of papers and coloring.

Jenny Gropp said...

Bright and Cheery! Loving all the paper piecing on the turtle and the scene... sweet! LOL... on the three legs comment.

Lisa Silver said...

Awww!!! That's just SO sweet! I love that little turtle!

Kecia said...

So cute! Love how all of the papers work together on this. Nicely done!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

What a cheerful little card - it would surely make anyone feel better! Love the paper pieced shell and flower - too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...