Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk #111-Helz Cuppleditch


Another What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday! A quick snoop for  you today of what I am working on.  Frantically trying to get DT creations completed for next week as I hope to be gone this weekend to a music festival, and the weekends are my normal stamping days! Looking forward to listening to Ronnie Dunn, Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker and lots more!  Oregon Jamboree here I come!


This week you can see some of my Outlines stamps out on my desk as well as a few House Mouse in the back of the desk. Of course you can see my ever present cup of ice. I have been playing with some new(to me) supplies tonight that I am thrilled to discover and hope to show them to you next week when I get home.


I did manage to make a couple get well cards with a cute Helz Cuppleditch stamp I bought over a year ago...it is so so soooooooo cute!  I have a couple cyber stamping friends that are in need of some cheering up so I wanted to get these made up and mailed. ( I googled this image and you can buy Helz stamps at Stampavie and 7 Kids College Fund as well).

Isn't this a darling image?  I stamped this image once on the white paper and then chalked around the chair, stamped it again on some SU pink plaid paper, colored in the flowers and pillow and then cut out the chair and glued to the first image. Stamped it a 3rd time and colored Ruffles and the slippers and cut them out and glued onto the chair image.  Sounds complicated but it was really quite quick! A few finishing touches and it was done!


Second version made with the same stamp using this week's  The Sweet Stop sketch challenge #118.


Also, don't forget to pop into the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and check out the tons of  blog candy and great creations!

Card details:
---------------------------------
Stamps: Helscuppleditch Rufffles Get Well Soon, sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp
Cardstock: All cardstock is SU! designer paper and Rose Red
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: E31,33,34  R83,85  G21,24
Misc: Rectangle plain and scalloped nesties, misc pearls, twine from the twinery, dimensionals,. EK Success border punch.

Pin It!

37 comments:

jude said...

Absolutely love that cute card the image is adorable.Have fun at the jamboree.
Have fab wednesday and a creative week ahead.
hugs Judex 7

peggy aplSEEDS said...

those cute cards are sure to cheer your friends up. i love the image and the great color combinations and the little details. so pretty!

Sarah said...

great layering and colours on your cards - fab! Enjoy the weekend outing...
thanks for the peek today! Sarah (Sasa at 1)

Anja's weblog said...

What a great card. Love the colorcombo and the image. And your coloring is always beautiful:))

Hugs
Anja

Annie said...

Gorgeous cards....such a cute image.
A x

Pam said...

Sue Kment...you really know how to live! Tell us all about it when you get back since that is the closest I'll get to Lady Antebellum and the rest of the jamboree crew. And that card! So put together...just like you!

Helen said...

Great cards - and enjoy your weekend. I don't know any of the people you're going to see.....

Deloris said...

Love your cards! They are soooo cute! Great layout and perfect pick of those designer papers too.

Sue said...

Hi hun
sounds like you are in for a great weekend, is the ice to go with ya gin??? look forward to seeing what you have been upto with ya new stash, totally gorgeous cards, thanks for the snoop, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Glenda said...

Just look at all the Copic markers! Wow, I'm drooling for sure!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

BEautiful cards! I love storing stuff in boxes, too. :)

Eve said...

Very cute! Luv how you colored, and color combo! ... now i see my fav. PEARL PENS on your desk! Don't you just luv those??!! I need to get more colors! :-)

C said...

Adorble, adorable images...and I'll have some of whatever that is in your cup!

Lorie said...

Oh gosh...those are SO cute!

Ida said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!
Have fun at the Music festival.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Ah Sue I just love both cards, what a
fun image to play with.

Have a great time at the Jamboree :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!! WOW!! What a darling card!! LOVE that image!! Fun papers!! Hope you enjoy your festival hun!! HUGS

Inger Harding said...

These are super cute!!!
Adorable image! :)

♥ Hugs, Inger

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Thank you for all the deets and yes...he is darling....wow....would love to attend that concert! Always enjoy seeing your desk and that big cup of ice...haha

Angie said...

Those are fantastic cards .. so apt ...good for either sex too

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh what SWEETNESS!~

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, these are just sooo cute :-) Gorgeous cards Sue :-) the image is adorable and the papers and design are lovely ,, love the sentiment and the wrapped twine ,, perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

I would love to do an image swap with you, I only have 2 Peanuts ( so far !! ) the bus and the aeroplane but there may be a few HM you would like stamped too :-) xx

Sam said...

What an adorable image! And do you have enough buttons? Loving the storage for them - looks just like the haberdashers. I'm sure your friends will treasure their cards for many years to come
Sam x

Shannon White said...

OMGosh! This is soo Adorable! Love our Sweet image and you colored it up so beautifully! Love you fabulous paper piecing and your dp's and bakers twine are just perfect! Love the whole thing! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Sue said...

So pretty! Love the combination of pink and green. Looks like you have a fun weekend coming up! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card! Love that cute image and the great papers. The twine looks great. Thanks for playing with us at the Sweet Stop!

Spyder said...

Not so late this week!! Love your er...desk, definitely not messy and that lovely cute image is fabulous!
Have a Happy woyww!
(Lyn)

Neil said...

Hi, thanks for sharing your desk, i'm on a mad dash round, places to go and things to see, so can't stay for a chat! Have a good week.

Janice M said...

Cute cards!! Love the paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Sue, I love both your cards. I love your blog , it is awesome. I went to her web site but I guess you have to have a business license to buy from her. I didin't keep mine when I left AZ. Thank you for sharing your awesome work with us. Hugs Cathy
visionscj@earthlink.net
http://cathyshappiness.blogspot.com

JoZart Designs said...

Popping in for a late peek at your great desk. TFS!
JoZarty x

Leslie Miller said...

I'm a weekend stamper, too, but not nearly as productive as you! So many cute things, and these cards are right up there near the top of the cute list. Yes, this is a darling image!

Barbara Colbert said...

Oh is that a cute image!!!! Ruffles should make anyone feel better!! What a great coloring job!!!!!!

Curt in Indy said...

An unbelievable amount of paper piecing on these but the result is so amazing. The colors are soft and sweet, and perfect for this type of card. You are very sweet to put such great work into these two wonderful cards. And now I MUST have this stamp!!!! Best, Curt

okienurse said...

Love the cards. Those images are awesome! Sorry I am so late getting around but haven't felt well this week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I realize I'm terribly late this week, but wanted to let you know I stopped by anyway. Enjoyed the visit, even though I didn't have much time to stay. Although not my style, these are cute cards and you color so well. I know you love your Copics.

Larissa said...

Both these cards are so sweet. Love the image abd your colouring is fabulous. Love what you did with the bakers twine on the second card.

Hugs,
Larissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...