Friday, June 10, 2011

Class of 2011 Flip Flop Mini Album


I have finally unglued my fingers from each other and put on the finishing touches of this mini I made. Wish I had bought a couple more of these flip flops as I now know of several others I would like to make one for. 



This is what it looks like untied...made in accordian style. I have sure learned a lot of things I would NOT do next time. I would not use crystal effects to glue the chipboard  to the flip flop...maybe E6000 or even a hot glue gun...my goodness, do not let me loose with liquid glue...I am messy, messy, messy. I would make the pages in a different order as well. Next time I will know!


The front/top pages.

I used Katelyn's actual graduation announcement and picture for my embellishments. (only because I had two sets of them)  On these pages I used:

Circle and square Nesties, Scalloped circle and square nesties
Stampin Up Flower die....cute die!
Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday journaling stamps
Freebie Graduation SVG's cut with my Cricut/Scal-you can find them HERE!
SU! cording and ribbon
Martha border punch
Misc. charm and pearls, brads and buttons
Me & My Big Ideas Blk & Wht   papers, SU! Saffron, Brilliant Blue and Saffron DP

This is the flip side of the mini album. Lots of places for pictures and journaling.

Okay...Whew...I am done!

Pin It!

20 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Doesn't it feel good to get a big project like this completed? Such a great keepsake for graduation.Well done!

Shirley N said...

This is so flippin' fun Sue!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea...what Shirley said!! :) What a keepsake project hun!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Lorie said...

You got it done and it is AMAZING! Wow, Sue...incredible job!

Eve said...

oh my... Sue, you finished it Perfectly!!! oh, those are my school colors too. Would you make one for me?? !! jk! lol :-) I bet she will be thrilled to receive this! :-)

Danni said...

How creative and super FABULOUS! Wow!

Niki Estes said...

This is so neat! What a great keepsake!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Unbelievable...had to see this with mt own eye! Fantastic

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Unbelievable...had to see this with mt own eye! Fantastic

Ann said...

Wow! What a wonderful job!

petra,s cards said...

hi sue, whow verry beautiful!!!
you ask me were those stamps from, look here

http://shop.flourishes.org/
hugs petra

Kim said...

Totally cute, Sue! Very creative!

Carol L said...

WOW Sue, this is just fantastic! I LOVE it!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh wow Sue, this turned out fabulous :)

Sue said...

How cute is this, what a treasure of a project! And Katelyn is stunning!

Hugs
Sue

Glenda Atkins said...

Sue these are wonderful, wow! Oh I just love them, very creative work!

xx
Glenda

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Wow! This looks great! And fun, too. :)

Leslie Miller said...

This turned out fabulous, Sue! Great progress from your post on the 7th! Perfect for a grad age girl!

Larissa said...

Wow Sue this fabulous! I love all the decorations!

Hugs,
Larissa

Susan (rainy) said...

This is one of the cutest things ever! I love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...