Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk #97-A Spyder digi

 What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday???  Today I whipped up a card with a new, free digi offered by one of our very own WOYWWer's! Go take a peek at Spyder's (aka Lyn) darling digi HERE! She named this digi You're My Cherry On Top...and you know I can not resist anything to do with cherries!   Seems Lyn might be doing a little craft room rearranging as well, so stop in and say Hello on her WOYWW? post as well.

My desk was as messy as ever...always seems to be the same lately, so I thought I would show you a peek into a dresser drawer that holds my sizzix dies. Just kind of basic, nothing too special except the new little storage box I bought from SU! to hold the smaller dies...love that!

I used the sketch from the new Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog. New blog to me, but one I found through Allison's sketch listings here...always a great place to find new and familiar sketch challenges as well. Okay...for this challenge you have to use either new or neglected stash to make your creation. Sooo...I have a new digi from Spyder, new designer paper and a new sentiment stamp from Michaels Studio G, neglected cuttlebug swirl embossing folder and sizzix corner dies. Whew!

Okay...I am off to bed...a busy day at work, a fun night at Bunco, and then a must to come home and make a card for WOYWW! Hope you can take a minute or two to check out Julia's workdesk this week as well!

                                                                         




Card details:
--------------------------------
Stamps: Digi from Spyder, Studio G Sentiment Sugar Buzz
Cardstock: Celery and Rose from SU!, Turquoise paper is DCWV,  pretty dp...oops cut off the name
Ink: Memento Black, copics, craft pink ink
Misc: Lacy Oval nestie, EK Success birthday candle punch, Sizzix corner dies




Pin It!

33 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh the cards lovely and I'm loving your drawer full of sizzix and punches - gorgeous stuff!

petra,s cards said...

wauw stunning card!!!
xx petra

Spyder said...

ay! I love him!!! Sue he is fabulous and for being so quick please go chose a digi from the store and I'll email it to you! (I'll have to borrow him!)
Ohoo I love your die cut draw, mine are still in boxes as I don't have that many (Yet) But I do have that spider-web corner punch! Have a great WOYWW ((Lyn)) #37

Annie said...

Love the card. So nice to see one of Lyn's images in use :-)
A x

Susie said...

Adorable card - love the sweet image. Thanks for the link!

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww a fabulous card with Lynns image, oh all them lovely dies,thanks for the snoop, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(10).x

Cheryl First said...

Awesome card, Sue! Looks deeee - lish!

Lorie said...

That is just so cute Sue! Great card!

Karen said...

What a gorgeous card, its beautiful Sue.
Have a lovely Wednesday,
Karen #102

Carol L said...

I saw this on Lyn's blog earlier and knew you'd like it with the cherry on top :) It's a great card and I love all the details!!

Sue said...

Such a happy, feel good card! That's a great image.

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Sue:
Awesome card...I love this little guy....
nice layout.

Danni said...

What a super cute card!! Just adorable!

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

oooh this is so stunning - I am have to go on a course for colouring stamps - do you know of any good ones??
Thanks for sharing
Happy woyww
Rebecca (84) x

Eve said...

LOL, this is cute! Luv the candles border punch you used, and color combo of red, blue & moss green! Luv that sketch too :-)

okienurse said...

Beautiful card. Love all the bright colors. You have an awesome bunch of punches and dies. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

June Nelson said...

Woiw Sue this is one of my favourites today its so colourful and cheery, love it my darlin, great stuff have a lovely day huggies June xxxx

Larissa said...

Hi Sue,

sorry for being such a bad blogger!

I lurve your card! The image is so cute and I love how you coloured it. The border with the candles is so pretty!

Hugs,
Larissa

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...such a pretty mix of embellies! Great job!

Denise Marzec said...

Hey Miss Sue! What a darling card. Love the dimension and that sweet grin on that mouse's face.

*Please* take a peek at my blog....just sayin' ;)

Anonymous said...

what a cutie mouse Sue! Love the papers w/the embossing folder, candle border and die cuts... they just complement the image adorably!
Pam Going Postal

BrossArtAddiction said...

Such a cute little card! Love the way you organized your dies!

Happy be-lated WOYWW!

I have some yummy candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out! :D

My Blog Candy!

xx Tracey xx
#58

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Sue!! This is totally adorable! I so love this cute image, your coloring and fabulous take on that sketch sweetie! Well done!! Smiles, Vicki

Ida said...

What a Cutie Patootie of a card!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun b'day card! love that little mouse on the cupcake and the fun punched candles!

Silli said...

Oh sooo pretty Sue, love the cute image, love the colors... BIG smile and happy day...

Inger Harding said...

Such a super cute card!!! :-)
HAPPY EASTER!

♥ Hugs, Inger

Sue said...

So cute, Sue! Love cupcakes and cherries and of course mice....so this is a real winner! Great embossing background and papers too.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sue

Vicky said...

Just the sweetest Sue...great image and super colours too hun..

thanks for joining us at sketch n stash..and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

So cute, I just love the way you made the sentiment into a banner. I'm going to have to get one of those little holders from SU, your dies are so nicely organized.

Curt in Indy said...

Super sweet card Sue! Love all the detail you put on this one. Great coloring too as always. Hope you are well. Best, Curt

Sue said...

awwww what a super sweet card, gorgeous image and the colours and papers are fab:)

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Spyder said...

You've won another freebie with this card as you're in my
This Month Spyder Has Spyed

post, (Lyn)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...