Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am extremely fawn-d of you-Amber Ink



I made these cute Valentine cards using some of the new Amber Ink digi's just released  HERE.

I thought this darling little fawn would be a  perfect "man" type Valentine, with the natural colors of the papers. I love kraft and it always seems to go well on "more manly" cards.




This is a quick and easy card and something you could whip up in just minutes if you are a last minute lizzie like me!


Card details:

------------------------------------------

Stamps: Amber Ink digi's. Sleeping Fawn and matching sentiment, and Bee Mine Saying
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, American Craft DP
Ink: Copics
Misc: Card #1  Sisal rope, oval nesties   Card #2  Mega rectangle nesties, SU ribbon and Creative Imaginations flower brad

Pin It!

15 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous cards.
I'f you'd like to pop over to my blog I'm asking for ideas and you might be able to help. Thanks.
A x

Susie said...

Really sweet.

Sue said...

Oh these are so pretty! I love the background papers you used. I can't find any pretty Valentine paper in the stores.

Eve said...

lol, fun sentment on the first card! I luv how you did the Wide ribbon on the 2nd card! Very nice!

Carol L said...

Love that fawn with hearts on his butt, and the DP you used is awesome! I've never seen that before, but I love the colors!!

Karin said...

I am just WOWed by these! Love those sweet spots on the fawn and the frayed twine is perfect! Love those sweet bees too! Fab cards :)

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I really like kraft with red, both cards are wonderful.

Laurie said...

Adorable! I love the red and craft!

Amber Alvarez said...

I love the things you do, girl! I was so excited to start my day out with this peek into your brilliance.

Pam said...

And we are extreeeeemly fawn'd of YOU! Stunning.

Allison Rankin said...

You are the queen for Amber Ink. Thanks for the inspiration since I have some of these in my folder too!

Sue said...

Sue, both cards are great. Love the little deer, and the sentiment is perfect.

Hugs
Sue

Bev J. said...

I love kraft and red with it really pops-love both cards!

Elena said...

These cards are so cute!
Kraft and red look wonderful together!

Lindsey said...

Wow! Both these alentines are really sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...