Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You Stole My Heart-Penny Black



 I had a little bit of time to play with my new Penny Black Valentine stamps. Isn't this stamp so darn cute?
I dug out some SU! DP, stamped a couple images, punched a few squares and was done pretty quickly. I haven't stamped all week, so I needed to make something that didn't make me think too much! I saw a similar card on Splitcoast that was so CAS, that I had to case it!

I was browsing Jenny's blog last night and she is on a new DT called Creative Belli Blog!  The challenge this week is HEARTS. I thought this would be a fun challenge to give a try.




Everything on these cards are SU except the PB image.

There is no new  3 Clover's Thursday Challenge today because our inspiring leader is headed off to CHA...can you believe that? That means you have another week to play the Baby, It's Cold Outside challenge! I can't wait to see what new toys Kerry has to share when she gets home...what a fun time!

Card Details:

---------------------------------------------------


Stamps: piece of my heart (Penny Black), You Stole My Heart sentiment by Stampabilities and the I Love You stamp by Stampin Up!


Cardstock: Stampin Up DP all in Riding Hood Red


Ink: Memento Black, copics, RHRed ink

Misc: 1 3/8 square punch SU!, circle punches and scallop nestie, SU white and RHR ribbon, Martha heart border punch

Pin It!

21 comments:

Shirley N said...

Ahhh, that's so precious. I love your cards!!!

Anonymous said...

AWW!!! How precious!! I just ADORE that image and your layout is soo awesome girl!!! Yummy ribbon!! :) HUGS

Maria said...

Oooh, cute, cute card. I love the penny black images. . .especially the hedgehogs. .they are so adorable. Love the heart border on your card too! Beautiful job, Sue!

Ila said...

This is just Adorable and Gorgeous!!...the image is So Cute...I love hedgies...and the papers are Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Chrissy D said...

SWEET Valentine! Love this!!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli Challenge!

Larissa said...

Wow Sue these are both so very cute! Love the design on your cards! Great patterns of the paper and such a cute image!

Hugs,
Larissa

Danni said...

These are just darling! oh so cute!

Liz Williams said...

WOW, you stole my heart with both of these precious cards. Great layout too. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge.

Allison Rankin said...

Both of these are superb...I am leaning towards the white though...love the clean lines, I guess!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so sweet.

Irina Blount said...

Sue, I just ADORE these cards!!! SO CUTE!!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Carol L said...

These cards are both adorable! I love the squares and especially those fun hedgies!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwww! Cute Cute CUUUUUUTE! Love these sweet little hedgies...and they're especially striking paired up with all the red.

Ann said...

They are just darling, Sue!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Love these...especially the first one. I love the "quilt" like squares in the background.

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

So stinking cute! Love that little baby with the rosy cheeks! Great designer paper choices and so glad you didn't ask us to chose which we like best. Both are wonderful!

Lynn Put said...

These cards are so adorable! The PB image is just too darn cute and I love the layout and papers you used!

Sue said...

That PB image is so dang cute. Love all the red going on. Great card. LOve it.

Fern said...

Who doesn't love hedgy!! This is adorable!! Love the hearts along the bottom edge! Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge!! XX

Jenny Gropp said...

OHHHHHH I love the hedgies!!! Super sweet and thanks for joining in the challenge!!!
PS. I knew you would like my cherry card!

Joan Ervin said...

Both your cards are super AWESOME!!! I just love the little Hedgie and both layouts are fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli challenge!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...