Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mo's Pumpkin Patch

When I saw this image from Mo's Digital Pencil, I knew I had to have it. It reminds me of last year when I went to the pumpkin patch with Cole. He tried so hard to carry the pumpkins! He may be able to pull it off this year...He is a big boy of 2 now!

I colored this image to match the pictures I took last year...gotta match the outfits ya know!

For those that are fans of Mo's digital images...there will be a new line of actual stamps coming soon...so keep your eyes peeled!

This is another Michelle B at Just Painting Around inspired "scene" card.


Card Details:

-----------------------------
Stamps: Mo's digital image, Studio G sentiment

Cardstock: Black (SU!) and Debbie Mumm DP

Ink: Versafine for the sentiment

Misc: Square Nestie

Pin It!

8 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is so cute! You did a lovely job with the coloring.

Biscuitlid said...

this is so sweet, I love the way you've done the corner sentiments. Nice to find an image that makes you think of your boy too, very special

Victoria
x

Danni said...

Super duper cute!

Jovita said...

So cute, once again your coloring is fabulous.

Sue said...

Sue, I love that image too, and I especially love how you used the words on the corners, very unique!
Colored beautifully, so cute. How come kids always want the biggest pumpkin they can fine?

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! This is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love when you do these layers!!

Allison said...

This is totally awesome...your coloring of Mo's image knocks my socks off!

Larissa said...

Super cute! This image is so sweet and I love what you did with the sentiment. Such cute pictures of Cole. :)

Hugs,
Larissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...