Hello there! Fun stuff going on at this week and next week at La La Land Crafts Blog!
I want you to meet Hot Cocoa Whiskers. This is the image and card I will be showing you next week on my blog.
This week I am sending you on a hunt to find the pot of gold! Sweet Irina is offering some great blog candy to all of you who follow the links below and leave the correct answer at the end of the hop!
Darn, I wish I could win...there is some great candy here, so don't miss out. I am going to sweeten the deal with some candy of my own...A set of Atyou Glitter pens by Copic. Sorry, my order didn't come in the pretty package as shown, but as individual pens...but they are all here waiting for you to win them. You might even find more blog candy along the trail too! All you have to do to win my blog candy is leave me a comment here. That's it...pretty simple! I will announce the winner next Wednesday, so don't forget to come back and check to see if these babies are yours!
We can't wait to show you the new images to be released. Read the text below that will be posted on La La Land's blog to find who I am linking to(hint...look for the green name that starts with K) Make it easy on yourself...start at the beginning...click on the link provided in red below and it will take you to the La- La Land Crafts blog.
Posted on the La- La Land Craft Blog:
Welcome to La- La Land Crafts' Christmas Release Blog Hop. To celebrate the release of the fabulous Christmas stamps on October 14th, we are having a fun Blog Hop. Each DT Member and all the Guest DT-members will show you a sneak-peek of one of the new Christmas stamps...
What's in it for you???
Besides seeing all the cute sneak peeks of our new images? The winner of the Blog Hop will receive not one but THREE of our new stamps (winner's choice!!) PLUS all of the items in the photo below:
- Limited Edition Spellbinders Shapebilites Create a Flake 1
- Spellbinders Shapeabilites Create A Flake 1
- Spellbinders Shapeabilites Pendants Fleur De Lis
- Spellbinders Borderabilites Fleur De Lis
- JustRite A Merry Little Christmas Set
- Basic Grey Holiday Ornaments Chipboard
- Cuttlebug For You Ornament Die Cut and Embossing Folder combo
- Copic Marker Soft Case for 24 Markers
- Three Copic Markers: E11, E33 and B41
- The Paper Company Bordeaux Filigree Accents
- Hero Arts Gemstones
Some of our DT members and the Guest Designers are also offering a little prize, randomly chosen from the entries on their own personal blogs.
What do you have to do to join our Blog Hop????
* Start your Blog Hop here at the La-La-Land Crafts' blog
* Each Dt-Member will guide you to the next Blog in the Blog Hop
* Final stop is back here at La-La-Land Crafts Blog where you have to leave a comment telling us how many different stamps there are in our Christmas Release (it can be tricky, be careful )
If you started the blog hop at La-La Land Crafts and followed all the links, then your next stop is Kathy Page at Distessed Stampers.
If you are just stopping by and want to join the Blog Hop, then just go to La-La Lands Blog and start there!
Have fun and good luck to all of you!