Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thank you Katie Renz!

I received this beautiful RAK from Katie over at My Paper Haven! Katie creates some of the most wonderful cards and 3D projects around...and she is as nice as can be! She actually gave me tips on how to set up this blog when I was first learning the ropes!(remember that Katie?)

I was admiring her cards with the new flower soft product and wondering how it traveled..did it squish flat or stay pretty???

As you can see...it stays PRETTY!

Thank you to Katie for the wonderful RAK! This card has so many details for being a simple and elegant creation! I now have to get some of that "stuff"! LOL

Don't forget to post for my blog candy HERE!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

How sweet of Katie to send this pretty card!

Ivolina said...

Wonderful card. So tender and elegant.

Libby Hickson said...

This is gorgeous, what a wonderful RAK!!

Elena said...

Oh, this card is gorgeous, Sue! You are so lucky to have a wonderful and very talented friend!

Carol L said...

Katie made a gorgeous card, and thanks for sharing it with us. I love Flowersoft and the way she used it here! Beautifully done!
Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...