Friday, March 6, 2009

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-chipboard BIA


Stamping time has been at a premium this week, but I managed to get into the craft room and make a QUICK project for this week's House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. The challenge is to use chipboard somewhere on your creation. WHAT????? Chipboard is really not something I have gotten into, so this was a struggle until I decided to get out my new little Bind It All. I made this little sticky note holder and plan to slip it onto the desk of a very inspirational co-worker that has battled some very serious health issues and always seems to have a positive and sweet disposition...I only hope if it were me, I would be a graceful and calm as she...

I used two 4 inch coasters that I bought from Ellen's store. I covered them with scrumptious Bo Bunny polka dot papers in different colors. I actually bought the paper and ribbon on different occasions and didn't realize they coordinated....how fun is that? I love this paper so much I had to go buy it in every color...so hope you don't get sick of it LOL!

-----------------------

Stamps: Original Stampa Rosa HM stamp Strike A Posey(Monica), Sentiment by Stampin Up from retired One of A Kind.

Cardstock: Bo Bunny

Ink: Memento Black, SU markers for the sentiment, prisma's/oms

Misc: Bind It All, Bo Bunny Ribbon, SU punches

Pin It!

16 comments:

Elena said...

What a fun projct! Love the colors and ribbons! And of course cute-cute little mouse!

Allison said...

So adorable...those polka-dots are much funner than simple cardstock!

joey said...

Hi Sue, great project, such gorgeous spring colours. joey.x

jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is so cute!! Love the polka dot papers you used with this fun image!!

cats whiskers said...

What a great project dear, love the Hm stamp tey always make me smile and I love the paper
Have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

mycardz said...

Wow, Sue! This is soooo cute. And, a HM stamp I've never seen before, you would think by now that I have seen them all!! I love that paper too, I think I have all the purples and pinks, haven't used them yet, but I got em!! Very cool that you had the ribbons to match so perfectly...I know exactly how you feel ~ I just love when that happens! (Do they have a 12 step program for us???) :)

What an awesome idea for your coworker, she will love it!! REALLY great job on this challenge. I may have to look into this new BIA...gee, thanks for letting me know about it!!! I'm off to the store! :)

Carmen O. said...

This is such a cute idea! I was looking to do something different, but couldn't think of anything. What a sweet thing to do for your coworker!

Kerry D-C said...

This is awesome!!! Your co worker will love it. Most especially since you were so sweet to be thinking of her. You are such a sweetie!

TeresaW said...

It is good to stretch the little grey cells sometimes, and I'm glad you did, this is a lovely card, thingie, ... er chipboard. Oh, what the heck, I love it.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh he is so adorable.

Rica said...

Gorgeous booklet. Love the colours and co-ordinating ribbons. Great image - a new one to me - another item on my wish list.
Thanks for joining in at HM.
hugs Heather xx

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Great project, Sue! This is sooooo cute! Another "what do I do with chipboard?" stamper turns out a fabulous entry to the challenge! :)

theneon said...

What a sweet project and a lovely idea to gift a co-worker. I had thought about this challenge but I have never used any chipboard -- you have inspired me. Martha Kay, aka theneon

Sue said...

Oh Sue
this is gorgeous what a lovely notebook, luv the image fabby colours, sue.x

Kristin said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and the ribbon - so cheery! I am sure your co-worker will love it and you are so thoughtful! Kristin

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Sue :) what a darling project!! LOVE the fun colors and detail!!

Have a wonderful week,
Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...