Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentine Mini Album sneak peek!


I wanted to share this sneak peek of the mini album I was talking about over a month ago! It is so pretty but there is a lot of editing and pics to go with this post. Hope to have it posted no later than Sunday...and maybe tonight if I can.

After that...stayed tuned for a special From Courtney's Closet Challenge on Wednesday! Now is the time to join in and make this a special Inspiration Challenge for little Courtney!

And then I will post #2 and @3 of my stair step cards...oh I so love making those darn things...I love making mini little scenes. Now I have to part with them and stick them in the mail to complete my swap!

And then it is time to start playing with my new Bind It All that I got from Ellen Hutson's store....so much to do and so little time!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sergei said...

That sneak peak looks great!!!I wonder how the album will look whole!!

Elena said...

I can't wait to see the whole album!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...