Saturday, January 24, 2009

RAK's and Swaps I have Received!

I received this stair step card from Judy Parlin. Our Yahoo group had a stairstep card swap!

Looky, Judy sent me two!

Barb Nesta made me this calender card for my birthday! You can find a tutorial by Nancy Morgan here.


I received this Valentine surprise RAK from Linda Hanson. She and I go way back to the House Mouse Yahoo group. You can't tell from this picture, but the pink cardstock is all glitter! Linda also send me some images as well as one of the fun frames she used to make this card...thanks Linda!


A Christmas thank you card from Charla. I love these guys! Stampin Up! set Holiday Lineup with background design made with her Scorepal.


Another card by Barb Nesta. Stampin Up! set Happy Harmony.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Paper doll said...

Oh you lucky lady, all those goodies in the mail, those are trips to the mail box you dont mind making.

Sergei said...

That sure is alot of cards you reicived! My favorite are the calender and the one with the mouse. Thanks for stopping at my blog!

christina d said...

Such pretty cards. Lucky you receiving such great art.

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing wonderful RAK's you recieved!

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing a fact about yourself, Sue! I also like to eat ice! It is so crunchy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...