Sunday, January 18, 2009

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge


The Challenge on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge is to make an ATC card. This is the one I chose to make...planning on putting it on a larger card to finish it out.

I know that the sentiment says "Hanks"! That is kid speak around my house for thanks. That it how my son used to say thanks when he was little...another one of those funny little sayings that has stuck with me all these years! I made this ATC to go on a card to send to my daughter as a "hank-you" for the new tennis shoes she bought for me.

Sorry to make this short, I am out the door to go see a movie...I will post finished card later!

Stamps: Big Foot a house mouse stamp by Stampabilities. sentiment from Flexible Phrases SU!

Cardstock: Choc Chip and Bohemia DP

Ink: Choc Chip

Misc: Punch, sewing machine

Pin It!

9 comments:

Susan said...

Awwwwww......that's adorable. I own this stamp and have never used it. Looking at your ATC I want to get it out an dink it up! Looking forward to seeing the card you make with this ATC!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute!! It's exactly how all my kids said thanks too, really brings back memories. Love your stitching around the edges, it really is perfect.

You asked about my HM Ace of Hearts card...yes, I did paper piece it! I know, I'm crazy!! I cut out all the images and glued them to the DP. Good thing I have no life! :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

This is wonderful!!!! I love how the background paper looks as if this cutie is running laps around a track:o) Too cute and oh so clever!!! I also love all the stitching!

Around our house, it would have been "tanks". Isn't it funny how we still remember the kid speak as if it were yesterday? They grow up way too fast!

I hope you enjoy the movie!!! I can't wait to see your completed card:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Julia Aston said...

Love the sneakers on this cute mouse! Hope you saw a good movie!

Jenny Gropp said...

Those huge sneakers are adorable on little mousie. way cute! anything land in your box yet?

Kristine said...

LOL...hanks! Too funny, and WHAT a CUTE card!

Carolyn Bounds said...

I left you a little something on my blog:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Elena said...

This is so cute! I love story with the sentiment! Love the snickers on the little mouse!
Enjoy the movie, Sue!

Maria said...

Such an adorable card, Sue! I love House Mouse and you did such a fabulous job coloring the image!!! Well done!!

Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...