Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heidi Fleetwood RAK

Miss Heidi sent this wonderful RAK a while back and I wanted to share it with you all! I wish you could see it in real life...all the squares are textured by a cuttlebug folder or a texture plate of some sort. Her hubby Jim made this little "quilt stand" to display this wonderful quilt card!

Those two sure make a wonderful couple! I'm sure Heidi always has a good project in mind for Jim! What a great hubby.

Heidi is taking a break from blogging for a while, but I sure hope she comes back soon...I sure miss seeing her wonderful creations!

Thanks Sissy!

I am back from my visit with baby Cole and his parents and hope to get some pictures of him posted soon! Stay tuned!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Beautiful card! You are lucky to receive it!!!
I had wondered what happened to Heidi's blog, I miss her, hope all is well!!! thanks for sharing this with us and for letting us know about Heidi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...