Tuesday, September 2, 2008

From Courtney's Closet Challenge-cherry tri-fold #14

Yes, it's time for another From Courtney's Closet Challenge! You can find Libby's challenge for this week HERE.

I have lost count but Libby says it's #14 so it must be! Wow, that's more than 3 months Libby...we are all going to watch Courtney grow up before our eyes!


I made this fun tri-fold card for the challenge this week. I found this cooooool video tutorial for the pattern HERE.

I want to thank Teresa Payne-Neal. Make sure to visit her blog named My Life's Art!

A couple of views from the top and front so you can see how it folds.
Courtney looks like she is having fun on her vacation....lucky girl!!!

I chose red, white and turquoise (colors from her dress) and well as the 3 tiers . My apologies for the junk lighting on the pics, I just couldn't get it right tonight! Need more practice!

Stamps- Sentiment by Stampendous! Just a note

Cardstock: Real Red, turq DCWV, Designer paper made by Creative Imaginations. I guess you all know I love cherry DP!

Ink: Real Red

Misc: I dug out my old fiskar wave decorative scissors for the belly band, SUp! scallop punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 and 1 inch circle punches, sticky tape to hold the belly band tightly together, dimensionals and my ever trusty scorepal! misc organdy red swiss dot ribbon.

FYI:
Cardstock is cut at 5 1/2 by 11, and scored at 1 1/2, 3, 5 1/2 and 8 inches.

Pin It!

16 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

WOWZERS! This is so stinkin' splendiferous!!! I *have* to give this tiered card a try.

Roxy said...

This is so cool! I'm definitely going to give this a try. And what a cutie!

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome job...you are the queen of these challenges!

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful,striking card! Luv the cherry papers & colours :o)x

It All Begins With A Tree said...

You've done it again, my friend! Beautiful card, love the folds on it, but the paper, The punched circle and all those cherries are gorgeous! This I've got to try!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ultra adorable! (That stunning card & Courtney!) LOVE the fold & the way you did the sentiment. :O)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Just a little note? You must mean just another knockout!!! This card is a stunner and a head-turner!!! I L-O-V-E the cherry DP, and you know how I feel about polka dots:o) The red, white, and turquoise look awesome together!!! Gorgeous card, Sue! Dada! Da! Dada! I'm lovin' it;o)

Charlene Austin said...

HI!! Oh my! I LOVE this card. I have never seen a tri-fold card. And the colors and design are just so happy.

Sandra said...

Hi,what a gorgeous card,love the cherry paper,well actually love all of it...
Sandra x

Jean said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for following my blog!! LOVE this card...it's so bright and cheerful, just looking at it makes me smile!!
Jean

Curt in Indy said...

I absolutely LOVE this trifold card! The colors are so bright and cheerful! Great detail too! Thanks for sharing the link, I just may have to add this to my list of cards to try! That pic is adorable too! Best, Curt

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love the fold. It totally makes the card!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Aw Sue this is so wonderful, love the little cherries! The fold is awesome and Courtney is such a cutie.

Denise said...

I love this card, and the colors you choose.

Paper doll said...

Hi Sue, sweet courtney is one stylish baby girl. I love the cards that are inspired by her wardrobe.

SBS23 sis

Libby Hickson said...

I just LOVED your trifold card - the colors are so cute and the cherries are so "you"! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...