Thursday, August 14, 2008

SBS Group #23

I have joined the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. I believe this group originated on SCS. It groups stampers/bloggers together so they can meet and support each other in their "crafty" lives without getting so lost in this vast cyberspace!

Although my group is not full yet, (they allow 20 bloggers per group) I have added their blogs on the left bottom column. Welcome Sisters!

A little about me for introduction. In reading everyone's else's blogs, it appears I may be the grandma of the group LOL. Actually, all my blog buddies already know that I am a proud Grandma to baby Cole, who turns one this week. I can't wait to see him this weekend on my trip to Eugene.

I am the HR Manager at Oregon Cherry Growers, Inc. in the beautiful Columbia Gorge in Oregon, USA.
I have 3 grown children, Erin (Cole's mommy), Abby and Matthew. And I have one sweet doggy named Taibo.(a little half poodle half l-poo)

I enjoy stamping, sewing (just unearthed my machine after years of exile), house projects (I recently refinished the oak floors in my house---never again!) and I used to like gardening but this year I have a real aversion to pulling weeds, so my flower beds aren't very pretty. (but my flower pots look beee-u-tee-ful)

I bought my first stamp probably 20-25 years ago (I know, some of my sisters probably weren't born yet HA!) and only stamped Christmas tags. I starting scrapping about 12 years ago and quickly migrated to stamping instead. I love fun fold cards and nice colored images!

My dear friend Charla, is also my Stampin Up demo. I belong to a monthly group with her as well as a monthly scrapping cookbook club. I also have a webshot spot you are welcome to browse that has all cards I have made/rec'd over the years.

Well, I am off to watch the Olympics! Totally addicted to stamping while watching LOL!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hello Sue

I look forward to getting to know you thru the group. have a great weekend.

Lindsey

Toni said...

Hi Sue,
Lovely blog.
Looking forward to getting to know you better!!
Toni x

Sarah said...

Hi Sue!!

Your blog is great!! Can't wait to get to know you better through the group!!

Sarah

Lisa said...

Sue,
Nice to "meet" you!Think this will be lots of fun in the group 23!
Have a great day!!
Lisa H.

Anne said...

Greetings from the UK 'Sister'! ;o) Nice to "meet" you and look forward to getting to know you better in Group 23! Your blog is fab and your stamping is divine!!! :o)

Carol Plume said...

Hi,
Just been catching up on your blog, you've some gorgeous pieces posted - really looking forward to getting to know you....

Roxy said...

Hi there!
Welcome to the sisterhood. This is turning out to be a lot of fun....not that I've got it working right. Love the shots of Cole. Looks like he had a great birthday.
Blessings!
Roxy

April Hall said...

Hi Sue, and welcome to the group! I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...