Monday, August 11, 2008

Hug Please ---Verve AVS04

I have decided to jump into trying my hand at sketch challenges, starting with the Anni-VERVE-sary 12 Days of Sketches. You can see all 12 HERE. I am a slow stamper because it takes me so long to decide on a layout, so I am in 7th heaven with these sketches!!!! Since I just discovered these sketches, I won't have them all done anytime soon, but I want to try all twelve!

I found several images that I colored maybe last year or the year before that fit perfectly in the first two sketches that I have completed and I am working on AVS 11 right now.

I love this stamp..and another stamp falls into "has seen ink bin".

Stamp;: Hug Please by Uptown Stamps

Ink: black, image colored with Stampin Up markers

Cardstock: yoyo yellow, blue, GP white, misc DP from the deep pile :)

Misc: clear button, SU punch for paper under the button, brads, cuttlebug folder, dimensionals(on almost everything I make!), misc ribbon

Pin It!

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I just LOVE the sentiment on this with the cute little person needing a hug!!! And the button is a great addition - I need to use them more on my cards!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awww...I LOVE this card!!! What a cutie:o) I just may have to pop on over and see those sketches;) I cannot wait to see the next one you create.

Also, congrats on adding another "collectible" to the "has seen ink bin". I see that leaf is gradually turning itself over. {Smiles}

Curt in Indy said...

I love this stamp! I've never seen it before! Love the layout of this card too! Love this card! Best, Curt

Libby Hickson said...

What a sweet image! Love how you used Julee's sketch with this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...