Friday, August 1, 2008

Another wonderful Heidi RAK! Gotta laugh!!!



A fun RAK to receive from my stamping soul sis Heidi. Doesn't this make you laugh? The slippers on this old broad umm I mean lady crack me up! The purse accessory card included had some hidden treats inside too...some lip gloss and cute clear stamps. Again, Heidi pays so much attention to detail...lots of little things to look at on this purse!

A little hard to tell with my "professional" photography, but this is a brown and pink card...cool textured cardstock at that. I don't know who makes the stamp, sorry...it might be a Rubbernecker or Art Impressions...but just a guess.

Thanks Sissy!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Kerry D-C said...

OMG! this card is too funny! What a fun RAK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...