Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tart and Tangy Birthday Treats


A quick birthday card and birthday gift for my friend and coworker, Linda E! I used SU real red and old olive cardstock as well as Georgia Pacific white cardstock...(we call it Wallmart White because that is where we have to buy it) I used my new Tart and Tangy stamp set (Stampin Up!) as well as some misc DP with cherries on it. The jar was purchased at IKEA and was priced at 4 for $2.99! These are great for quick gifts.
The jar can sit straight up or also tilts. Both Linda and I work at Oregon Cherry Growers, so this set is so appropriate! I love anything with cherries on it!

I sent my red scallop punch through my swiss dots cuttlebug folder to give it some texture, and used my nestabilities for the larger circle and olive scallop. I used my 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 SU punches also. The ribbon is also SU. Wow, what nice texture and feel it has.

I have a few new posts coming your way...one with my circle word made into a card...now to try to remember how I did it again LOL...It will come back to me Charla.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...