Monday, June 30, 2008

Linus


I made this card using my Linus Stampabilities stamp that I bought from hmstamps.

I sent this card to little grandson Cole, after he got his first boo-boo. He is learning to pull up on furniture and things and had a crash. Poor peanut. Actually, during harvest, this card would be appropriate for lots of people I know. I happen to love the Peanuts Gang, so you will probably see them on this blog from time to time!

The sentiment actually is a companion stamp to one of my new House Mouse of the month stamps, but it seemed to work so well with little Linus this time around.

Stamps: Linus F1065, Sentiment One Of Those Days DR1097 both made by Stampabilities and purchased at hmstamps.com

Cardstock: Navy, Real Red, Bashful Blue, GP White.

Misc: swiss dots cuttlebug folder, Su red striped ribbon, misc heart brads, dimensionals, square nestabilities, SU markers, colored with prisma's

Pin It!

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

HI Momma, on your computer and saw your lovely "linus" card it's very cute. The blanket reminds me of someone we know....

Abby said...

This is my favorite, poor cole and his boo boo!

Libby Hickson said...

I just love this, it's so cute, that sentiment is GREAT, and the little Linus image reminds me of my son Carter, he loves his blankie too. I call him my little Linus sometimes. And then you said "poor peanut" about your grandbaby - I used to call Carter "peanut" before he was born, just like Courtney was "cupcake". So that made me love this post even more. :-)

Kristine said...

Awwww...this is too sweet!! Reminds me of my kids when they were so young and tired. LOVE the hearts and the cb bg, and your striped ribbon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...