Friday, May 9, 2008

A Little Piece Of Quiet


I made this card for my daughter's first Mother's Day! Her son, Cole, now going on 9 months, is not known for being the quietest little boy. He loves the sound of his own voice and does a lot of talking and practicing. He has been "kicked" out of several meetings he has attended with his Mama LOL. (Not really , but that's what we tell him.)

I have always loved this Penny Black stamp. I bought it from Dick at hmstamps.
It was colored with Prisma's and I used a sizzix diecut frame and a SU heart punch.

The arm, scissors, boot and bird have a second layer that are attached with dimensionals.
The cardstock is real red and bashful blue. I also used a retired background stamp from SU.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...