Monday, May 26, 2008

Gwamma's glasses



I just got home from visiting my little grandson Cole. He is 9 months old and changing by the minute! He was fascinated by Gramma's glasses but made funny faces when Gwamma let him wear them...what a funny little boy!

He likes to share his toys with his pug doggies and likes them to share their toys with him...YUCK!(and he hates green beans mixed with chicken)

He is such a joy. I just wish Gwamma lived close enough to see him everyday! I do visit him on the webcam several times a week though! What a lifesaver!

He got his lashes from his mama...

Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful eyes! Off to work today, still fighting my cold, not feeling very good yet.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! His eyes are so beautiful!
Love the picture with the glasses on...looks like a little professor, too cute!

Abby said...

I wish we lived closer, too! He is too cute for words. My fave is the gwamma's glasses picture

(am I top commenter yet?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...