Monday, November 2, 2020

HMFMC #327 Your Favorite Color Christmas Cuddle



Midway Reminder

Challenge #327


'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option of 

Your Favorite Color

Hosted by Me!

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg




Yes, I am in Christmas mode with RED being my favorite color of all time. Makes sense that I love Christmas creations.  

For my card today I colored with copics and mounted on some pretty red paper. Looks like our poor meecies got caught in a snow storm!  I plum forgot to add the glittery snow on the ground for this picture so I'm getting out my glitter right now before I forget again. I'm sure you can all relate!

Stamp used:



We are Generously Sponsored  by:


 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

and 


One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


I hope you have a few spare minutes to join in our house mouse fun!


We also have Facebook and Instagram-look for us there! The links are on the challenge blog post.           ♥ Sue



 


Pin It!

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Love your coloring!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Bunny said...

This is great. I love the coloring and the addition of the snow flurries. That is really cute. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sue :-) I love this image, absolutely gorgeous and the snowstorm is fabulous!! Lovely colours and papers and I love your photo staging too!

Hope you have a great week!
Good Luck with the election!! I am rooting for your team!! ;-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Sue, you made a gorgeous scene with your coloring and beautiful card design. Love this.

Hugs
Sue

Leslie Miller said...

Poor little meeces caught in a snow storm! They tug at my heartstrings. Love the red and, yes, I've been there about realizing something after I see the picture. This is sooooo adorable, Sue!

April said...

What a wonderful snowy scene! I love it. have a great week!

Sandra H said...

This is a great card x

Gail said...

Awe, such a cute image!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Sue
Gr Karin

Misti said...

This so so cute, Sue! Very eye catching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...