Thursday, September 3, 2026

WOYW?W What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #900

 


WOYW?W


Do you remember years ago when I used to join the challenge What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday.  It's been years since I joined in this fun challenge started wayyy back in 2009! 

I was browsing my Feedly blog posts and saw Darnell posting about the 900th challenge so I thought I would join in!  (I've joined in over 150 times over the years!)

This challenge was set up to show off your desk and maybe a project you might be working on as well. It is a way to check in with other crafters. They just ask that you comment of the post before and after you. 

Thanks to Julia for starting this challenge and to Sarah for keeping it going into it's 17th year.

It would be fun to see you join in! 

Join HERE


A lot has changed to my crafting spot over the years. I have moved to different rooms and even to a different house as well. Here you can see the gorgeous view I have from my desk (although it's a bit smoky today. We are in fire season and the smoke has been crazy. Normally I have a lovely view of Mt. Hood).

My son is a techie and always setting me up with electronics, so I have several things going on here. Bills stacked on the left ready to pay and a big stamping pad in the middle  I use to find the perfect copic color. On my laptop I have a Penny Black image I just colored and cut out-ready for the Friday Challenge. Also the transparent stamps are stuck on my laptop because I always lose them if I don't stick them to something! I also have a little speaker thingie for my cellphone. On the right is a speaker and a big monitor.


Here's another view.  I keep my Copics close by and always my Silhouette cutting machine. Both are on wheels so I can move them back to my "real" craft room. I am in the process of working on a whole new craft room and not really done enough to show it off. Right now I have a desk in the kitchen looking out over the meadow. My favorite spot!


I hope you join in! -Sue


Pin It!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Thank you for sharing your crafting spaces it’s nice to see how other crafters, do their crafts and your views are gorgeous x

Marit said...

Goodmorning! It's so good to 'see' you! When I decided to join in for this anniversary post I thought: "there will be new participants, there will be ladies absent and I'll wonder where they went but I found so many names on the list I still remember! I didn't realize there were so many people still writing blogposts (although I read for some it had been years ago...) I am still a blogger (that's a rarety these days!) but I mostly skip woyww-wednesdays 'cause I haven't the time to visit all the other desks anymore (and I don't want to join without visiting the other blogs..) I am looking for 'free/spare time' now and by the end of the weekend I hope to have visit all desks on the list - as an 'old woyww-participant' I just wanted to celebrate this 900th anniversary so badly and it's so lovely to 'bloghop' again. It's good to see all the creativity that is still going on, and visit long-time-no-see desks/ladies! Keep up the good spirit and have a nice weekend. Love from the Netherlands, Marit #24

Sarah Brennan said...

I tried commenting several times yesterday but my comment refused to publish. It's good to see you. Thanks for being a part of WOYWW. Happy 900th. Sarah

My name is Cindy said...

Hello Sue, Love your big windows there the light must be fantastic. I'm about to move my craft room for the fifth time and am actually wondering if I even have the energy to do it, but will be so worth it for the extra space (and maybe I can de-clutter a bit while I'm doing it?). I really don't blog except for WOYWW though I do miss it, I can't get the hang of all these other platforms. Thank you for taking the time to visit WOYWW 900. maybe see you again for the 1,000th?
Have a great crafty week, Cindy #22

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...