Friday, September 4, 2026

PBSC ATG or Use a Die

 Penny Black Saturday Challenge


September Challenge


Anything Goes


or the optional theme-


Use a Die




I colored this cute little stamp and cut her out to add to my rainy day scene. There is a matching die for this stamp but I used my Scan N Cut to cut it out.  I used a stencil for the rain and used 2 of the Zig Zag Stacker dies nested together to cut out the background piece.  I elevated the center section with pop dots.

I was sooooo frustrated because this set has the cutest little sentiment with it and I will be dog gone, but it has disappeared today...Why or why do I lose clear stamps LOL. I have lots of sentiments to use but I would rather have used  "I'd share my umbrella with you any day".  I am sure the little stamp will show up tomorrow!





I used the following products:

Umbrella-Penny Black
Love Sentiments-Penny Black
Zig Zag Stackers-Penny Black 
Copics




Thanks for stopping by today!

💕💕Sue 


Pin It!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So sweet is your card and image x

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
I've lost countless clear stamps - they always turn up eventually, usually stuck to something totally unrelated!
Helen x

Leslie Miller said...

There's that little cutie I glimpsed on your work desk yesterday! So sweet and pretty! I sometimes lose something that's right in front of my face, but I have too much on my desk to see it, sheesh. Sorry yesterday's comment did not go through.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is absolutely adorable, the original (lost, hope you've found) sentiment was lovely, but have to admit this is perfect. Gorgeous colouring too. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...