Monday, September 28, 2026

HMFMC #475 A/G or Pumpkins

 


House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge

#475


Anything Goes 


with the option theme of  


๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒPumpkins ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ





Hosted by our Talented Teamie - April










Pumpkins, Ghost and Mice Oh My!



For my card today I got out one of my wonderful vintage stamps from 2004! My, it seems like only yesterday I bought this colorful HM stamp from Stampendous. Just goes to show you how timeless these stamps are! (You can see if for sale here on Ebay-oh my!) 

Die hard House Mousers will remember many years ago when Stampendous used to also sell their stamps with fancy matching sentiments. Those were also fun! I'm using one for the next challenge!



I have two drawers of these HM sentiments. 

Ok back to the card...


I cut out this batty card base twice- sizing it so it was big enough to use with this stamp. The stamp is a very big one. I colored it with copics and did a little shading in the sky. I wish I had used a black, but too late now. :)



Stamp used: Pumpkins, Ghost and Mice Oh My! (Stampendous)


Silhouette cut file: Frame Ornate Bat Top Pair #331240 by Snapdragon Snippets



I hope you will join our challenge!



Join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom. 


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support!


 
Thanks for stopping in today. 


๐Ÿ’•♥ Sue      


Pin It!

8 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Very cool frame and great coloring!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, the frame is just perfect for those mouses, Love the image, such fun, a wonderful card. x

Sandra H said...

I do like to see pumpkin ๐ŸŽƒ cards and this image used is gorgeous x

Bunny said...

I was just telling Cari that I have not colored this stamp in years. Now two of y'all have colored it. It's so cute and it's a lot of coloring. I love the spots you added to the one House Mouse and the whiskers you added to another. Lovely coloring. Great drawerful of sentiments. [Bunny]

Leslie Miller said...

What a cool frame with the bat at the top! I can see this is a large stamp, and it's a mighty cute one! I checked it out on ebay -- yikes! There are quite a few of my woodblock stamps I'm glad I've held on to!

April said...

I love how you made the frame to use as the card base! I will have to try that. Beautiful coloring too. Have a great week! xx

Lorraine said...

Those house mice are so sweet and the black frame really sets them off - it looks brilliant
Lorraine x

Cari S. said...

You know I gotta love this image - I used it too! And I adore the frame you used - it really shows off the image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...