Monday, August 10, 2026

Lori Whitock August Blog Hop




 




For our blog hop today some of our teamies decided to use a Summer-Ween theme! All new to me, but hey I am game for a little fun! How do you think I did?  I'm still not sure I did it right but it was fun to try. After I was all done I wished I had added a few cobwebs here and there too! It's easy to get carried away with all the shenanigans!

I used a ghost and bat from another Lori file and found a cute little Jack O Lantern face that I resized way down to teeny tiny and cut with black vinyl to add for the faces on the lemons. 


I used the following files:

Box Card Lemonade (SVG or Silhouette)

No-Glue Halloween Box Boo Ghost (SVG) for the ghost and bat










  *****

If you have came here from Chelsea's blog
 continue on hopping to:  


Blog Hop order:

Lori Whitlock

Cathy Harper

Chelsea Van Wyk

Sue Kment--you are here

Noelene Apap

Tamara Tigchelaar

Holly Jo 

Lindsay


To enter the giveaway and start at the beginning of the hop go to the Lori Whitlock Blog. You can enter here as well!



*****

 I hope you will hop along with us!

💕Sue Kment

 👻👻👻🎃🎃🎃



Pin It!

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO clever Sue, love the lemon faces, a SUPER make. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...