Monday, August 3, 2026

HMFMC #471 ATG or Torn Paper


with the option theme of  
 
Torn Paper


Hosted by our Talented Teamie - Sue K







Crazy but I can not tell you the name of this cute stamp! It's an older one.  It is a cling probably from Stampabilities or Stampendous. Anyone know??  I normally mark all my stamps...but not this cute one I guess.

For my card today I cut the base with  Penny Black Snowflake Stitched Frame. I taped off the edges and added a torn piece of paper stencil  tape for the pretty snow hills before adding the sky colors. 

I used a Lawn Fawn stencil to add paste and glitter snow to the sky and a Spellbinders sentiment. Make It Merry Sentiments. The finished card was 5x5.








 So join in the fun! Please use a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor, Barry and
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor

for their continued support! 


Thanks for stopping in today. 


💕♥ Sue     

Pin It!

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful l truly love the red so outstanding x

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. I love it. I did some investigative searching and here is what I found: The first one I found was on Lols blog from 2019. It's called Stampendous HMCQ23 House Mouse Cling, Cardinal Bell Rubber Stamp. It's from 2009. Pretty rare apparently. It was sold once on Etsy and on Amazon.

April said...

This is so cute! I love the snowy sky and pretty frame. Have a great week! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Very merry and beautiful! I love how the little mouse's foot is peeking out from under the wing.

Cari S. said...

Stunning! Love the frame with the windows of red. Really brings the entire card together!

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute love the frame and that image is adorable

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Whatever the name it's cute and makes a wonderful card with your lovely colouring. x

nwilliams6 said...

So beautiful, Sue. Love the image and how you showcased and colored it. Hugz

Eve said...

Great coloring and great card! Perfect for "torn paper" option idea! <3 Do you remember when we used this kind of "technique" early 2000's when things were very limited? My BFF recently mentioned that my cards got even better. She's been getting my handmade cards since 90s when we stamped and colored. And maybe added ribbons. That was all. :) I had to think, and realized that the card making industry has evolved, and fast! It's still evolving!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) The image is just so very cute and I love the snowy background and frame, altogether fabulous! :-)

Hope you're having a good weekend!! I saw the fires near you! Hope they put them out quickly! :-|

Luv
Lols XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...