Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Catching up-Crafty Friends RAK's









Just catching up with a little sharing of some wonderful cards I have received over the last few months.  I have been a little preoccupied with life but didn't want to miss sharing these sweet and thoughtful cards. I finally just grabbed my camera and took them all outside today. The wind was a bit crazy and I was chasing a few cards as they went flying in the wind LOL!  Thanks to my crafty friends!


 Leslie sent this retirement card! Such a darling image a beautifully colored!

  Such a bright and cheerful card from my House Mouse teamie Bunny.

  Lots of pretty colors on this sweet sympathy card from House Mouse teamie April.

  A beautiful sympathy card from Leslie.

A pretty sympathy card from House Mouse teamie Misti.

Darnell is always so thoughtful. She sent this beautifully embossed sympathy card.


 From my co-worker Alisha. She's a sweetie.

 My PBSC mama sent me this card for Christmas. Love the craft look...Thanks Helen!

 Belated posting from a Flikr Christmas Card Challenge. Thanks Cheyenne.

 Another belated posting of this sweet Chistmas card from a FLIKR challenge. Thanks Yal!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

With everything you've had going on it's understandable that you've been preoccupied. I know your heart is still hurting with the loss of your brother. I've thought of you often.

It's a lovely array of cards. Even mine...........okay, kinda. Ha Ha Ha [Bunny]

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! Hang in there!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Leslie Miller said...

Great stuff there, Sue! It's nice of you to share. Life sure threw some curve balls at you. I hope you're doing okay. Hugs.

Darnell said...

What a fabulous group of cards from friends, Sue! You know you are loved when you receive a handmade card! I hope you and your family are holding up okay. Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...