Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #147---Funny Bunnies



Easter projects, and a big pile of red rubber I just put on ezmount! I went to a small stamp convention last week and had the best time! Now--- when would you not have a good time at a convention?  I see all you crafters across the ocean talking about Ally Pally-that sounds like A LOT of fun!


  Ahhh...this week I am finishing up bunnies! Remember last week I showed you the duckies I had finished? These are for "da boys"....


Well this week I am showing the Girl bunnies!


Those  "toofies" just crack me up!  Another silhouette cut file for a funny bunny goodie bag. (I am sure my friend Larissa will want to make these now.We are silhouette junkies LOL!)  These little treat holders have a little clear bag taped inside full of Easter treats!  I cut these at 125% to make them fit my clear bags. I added a little pink chalking to offset all the white. They open and  close using a tiny piece of velcro. A little more labor intensive than the duckies...but hey...girls will keep them and boys will eat all the candy and throw them in the trash!

Ha! The official Funny Bunny portrait.

Thanks for popping in to say Hello-not sure I will be playing along next week...heading for a wee vacation to ARIZONA and the sunshine! 

Stop by and say hello to all the desk "surfers" over at Julia's house!


I have been asked by quite a few people how to make these. I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store  HERE, but for those of you that do not use a machine and are trying to make your own version-here you go!

Dimensions are approximate!

Body:  3.25 inches wide x 10.75 long
Score at  3 5/8 and 5.25 inches and 8.75 inches (just have the base be between 1 and 1.25 inches so it will stand)
You will need to curve the top face flap-trace arc with a circle or a dish
Heart Ears: approx 2.75 inches tall and about 3.5 inches wide(a large heart punch would be easy!)
Teeth: 3/8 x 1/2 inch
Paws: 1.5 inches long by 1 1/8 in wide. (you could easily trim down a circle punch for these)
Toe pads: 1/4 inch punch would work here dandy!
Nose: Cut triangle about 5/8 by 1/2 inch ish
Eyes: Mine were made with a 1/8 punch but you could easily use black pearls or googly eyes too

I have lots of Easter projects HERE.

Pin It!

42 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Just love your Easter treat bags... thos bunnies are the best!! Annette #22

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are just TOO cute. Gotta love them! Laughed when I saw them, too. Happy WOYWW from #3, which is easy to type.

kay said...

your easter bags are so cute,especially the bunnies,have a great week :)
#66

jude said...

Your Easter Treat bags are so cute think my fav has to be the bunny.Glad you had good time at the convention i too have had a spend with my rubber fetish glad im not alone!
Have fab wedensday and creative week hugs judex 67

Annie said...

I'm just enjoying a coffee break while my little munchkins take their nap so thought I'd catch up with a few of my blogging friends and check out what you've been up to this week. So lovely to see the sunshine this week and your little easter bags are really cute. Well done you.
Hugs,
A x

Susie said...

Such adorable treats.

CraftygasheadZo said...

They are just so cute! Take care & enjoy this weeks snoop of WOYWW desks. Zo xx 77

Eve said...

soooo cuuuute! Luv the "OFFICIAL portrait" too! :-) If i don't see your next post, I assume you are on vacation. Have a great time in AZ!!

Patti J said...

Oh, how cute these are! And, oh my goodness - so many of them! Thanks for sharing the fun stuff on your desk today :)

Carolyn King said...

awwwwww....love the little bunny too! You have been busy. I love it (from a fellow Silhouette addict!)

sandysewin said...

Oh, those bags are so cute. Who wouldn't love to get one of those?

You're right about the boys, though. I learned to keep crafty stuff like that simple (or plan to dig it out of the trash, lol.)

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #42

Lorraine A said...

Oh WOW !!!! I LOVE these !!! :-) i was thinking about what to do for a challenge next week and these fit PERFECTLY !! I am going to CASE you !!!! :-)
Thanks for the inspiration !! :-)

luv
Lols x x

May said...

O my word!!! These are soooooo cute, Love, Love, Love them, you clever busy girl, Have a happy week, Hugs May x x x No14

okienurse said...

those ducks and bunnies are so cute! I love them! Hope you have a great week! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #138

Deloris said...

Absolutely adorable! Love both kinds!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...just how cute are these, they are adorable and what a loVely gift full of treats to recieve...Mel :)

Ann B said...

Love the bunny bags - great fun.

Ann B
#72

Karen said...

I love all your Easter treat bags, although the bunny ones are really fab, they look great :)

Take care and have a fab WOYWW, Luv Karen xx #91

Lorraine A said...

all done !! YAY !! :-) thanks for the inspiration ! :-) I even worked out how to increase the size !! :-)

BumbleVee said...

aww... how cute are those little bunny bags.....

Scrappin K said...

These little treat bags are too stinking cute! TFS.

Cheryl said...

Oh these are just the cutest! Great treat bags!

SandeeNC said...

These are too cute, and I bet the boys will keep theirs too! waving hi from my balcony in the hills of North Carolina :)

trisha too said...

The buns are adorable, but I'm busy staring at all your markers . . .

:)trisha
#41

505whimsygirl said...

Oh those bunnies!!! Too cute!

I love your desk (have I said that before - I'm sure I have....)

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay
#48

505whimsygirl said...

I just tried to leave a comment and got an error - will try again.

I love the bunnies! I also really really really love your desk!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay
#48

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh man oh MAN! Those are some cutie pie bunnies. Love the whiskers and blushing cheeks, and the little paws and the polka dot ears (well all of it!)

Spyder said...

oh!! I love the bunnies...the little chicks were cute but the bunnies win!! Wanna make some now! Thank you for my snoop! Have A HaPpY WoYwW!?Have a great crafty week!
((Lyn))
#18

Sue said...

Just too cute for words! Love them, looks like your making quite a few of them up, so special!

Hugs
Sue

June Nelson said...

I love these bunnies darlin and Ilove coming and looking at your workspace, and please can I share all of your copics thankyou lol, have a lovely day xxxxxxxxxx

Eliza said...

Your Easter Bags are awesome...

Have a good holiday.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

Oh now these are just as sweet as can be!! LOVE your punched bunny bag designs!!! LOL!! TFS!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Sue, these are so adorable, I love them. What an inspiration you are to me. I love your posts and never miss a one of them. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, love the girl bunnies! The twine whiskers and those teeth are so darling!

Pam Sparks said...

awwww... so cute! love them Sue... and that pile of rubber... hehe
Haven't been to a convention for a few years... I better find one to go to!

Larissa said...

You are so mean!!! I think I am going to ignore you...LOL

Oh my these bunnies are so adorable!! Love the dotted ears and the whiskers.

Hugs,
Larissa

Anonymous said...

how adorable!

SophieNewton said...

Oh my goodness. They are just too cute for words
Sophie no.183

Neesie said...

Oh these are so sweet I don't think there's any need for candy!
The 'toofies' are a perfect touch.
I would have loved to receive something like this and would definitely keep it safe.
You're so talented ;D
Neesie #30

Nana said...

Bello y elegante, todo precioso.

Sonias Blog said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I LOVE (!!!) your Easter treat bags!!!

JD/ Jill said...

All your projects are so wonderful and creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...