Monday, February 12, 2018

The Love Bugs- Treat Mobiles!





LVE    BUG




I adore these little love bugs!  This was a freebie cut file named Treatmobile from Simply Crafty SVG's.

I enjoyed cutting these out  and putting them together...all 24!
Don't you just love these little eksuccess heart headlights?
And the heart taillights with the cute little license plate? I cut out words from some Pebbles paper and they worked perfectly for the license plates. 



I filled them with some Valentine candy and will be setting them on my coworkers desks on Valentines Day. It has been a long spell since I have gotten to make fun little treat boxes so I enjoyed making these...I liked putting these together while watching the Winter Olympics. Kept me busy!

I am sharing with the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart-ATG 2/17
The Cutie Pie Challenge #120 Valentine/Mom 3/4
Dream Valley #172 Use 3 patterned papers 2/16
Use your stuff challenge #299 Love is all around 2/16
A bit more time to Craft #61-ATG 2/14
A Perfect time to Craft #02 2/25
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February 2/28
Crafty Hazlenuts Patterned Paper Challenge Feb 2/28
Creative Craft Challenge #104-Love is all around 3/1
Not just cards Challenge Feb, ATG 3/15 approx


Thanks for stopping in today!

Sue 

Pin It!

23 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So dang adorable!!! I had to go pick up the file- MUST make this!!!

Fabrika Fantasy said...

So interesting and beautiful creations! Thank you so much, Sue, for joining the challenge at Crafts Galore Encore that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssss Sue
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

Are you kidding me? These are so cute. Where do you work? I want to be there at a desk to get one of these. I would love to see your co-worker's faces. These are precious. [Bunny]

Sandy said...

Put a big smile on my face - really adorable!!
sandy xx

missgailly said...

OMG! These are just too cute for words! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Mike DezinesbyEM said...

Wow what am amazing group of treat boxes! I am sure your coworkers are going to flip over these. I really love everything about them from the paper to the license plate and the head and tail lights! ~Mike

Leslie Miller said...

Ack!! Way too cute! And 24! Wow! Seriously, cutest little things ever, at least since the last cutest little thing ever that you made... and you make LOTS of cutest little things ever. I LOVE the headlights! So adorable. I notice the cherries on some of them, too.

Lola said...

oh my goodness these are adorable! I can't believe you made 24 of them! Where do you work - I MUST become one of your coworkers! My girls love looking for slug-bugs as we drive...SO cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Those are FANTASTIC!! I LOVE those little cars and what a great idea for a sweet treat for your co-workers... wish I would have thought of that! Maybe I can get a jump start for next year! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Eve said...

Super duper cute, Sue!! <3 I should come by, to get one! LOL ;)

Creaine said...

Looks great! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Bye, Ine
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/

Jane said...

Thankyou so much for sharing,i really appreciate it as these cars are so adorable and i will be placing an order now for the file. Thankyou again

KandA said...

These are fabulous little cars Sue and I'm sure they were greatly appreciated xx

MagsB said...

Oh these little car treat containers are just so cute! What pretty papers, too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Monica C. said...

Oh these are so very cute! I am sure your co-workers loved them!

America said...

Oh my these sweet little Valentine treat boxes are SUPER cute!! :) Great makes!

DeBe said...

Wow! Can I come and work with you? Fabulous treat boxes, I love the little details like the headlamps! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes February 18 Challenge. Good luck! Denyse x

Pam Watson said...

These are the cutest things I have seen in a while. So sweet.

Sarah said...

Very cute project, thank you for joining in at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah DT

Unknown said...

Omg so cute, awesome project thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage
Lyn - DT

Ania said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at A Perfect Time To Craft and best of luck with your entry.

Ania DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...