Thursday, April 16, 2020

Tie it Up! Grandson cards







Shirt and Hanger Tie from My Scrap Chick



This  card is actually a mixture of a couple My Scrap Chick Files with ties in them.  I just kind of put a couple files together-one for the card base and one for the tie. My goal is to send a very quick card each week to my grandsons-let's see how I do!!
I wanted to memorialize these rights of passage and life lessons my grandsons are learning while they are staying home with their parents due to  the pandemic stay at home orders. They are busy boys so they are keeping their parents on their toes! They are growing so fast.  I can't believe Cole will be a teenager in a few months. Wow, the time has flown... Thanks for stopping in!

Sue

Pin It!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

What a great card and the pictures, too. Love this. [Bunny]

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I remember when they were just little shavers. They were so cute! I'll bet they're just as cute to you now as they ever were. I know they're just as precious. I like your idea of sending milestone cards and I think they'll love it. Each one will be a treasure. This one sure is!!

Lola said...

This is darling and a wonderful keepsake. These really are the moments to cherish. And I have a couple kids myself keeping me super busy too so hopefully they are making the best of it all.

Scrapper69 said...

Very cool card and I love the pics too! Sweet memories for sure!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...