Monday, April 13, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge 314- Tweet Treat


'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option of

Flowers


Hosted by our Talented Mia


 So join the fun!  
Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg






Hello House Mouse Lovers! 

It's been quite a while since I have crafted-- so it felt good to get my pens out and do a little coloring! Being a bit rusty I decided to keep this card simple and clean. This image makes a perfect spring card!!

For my card today I used a new stamp named Tweet Treat


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)


 


HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

And our lovely hostess Mia will be giving away this lovely prize too!




I hope you have a few spare minutes to join in our house mouse fun!






                            ♥ Sue 


Pin It!

10 comments:

Bunny said...

It's a beautiful spring card. I enjoy this image so much. It cracks me up that the first one is signaling he's passing and their friend the bird can pass on his share of the snack. This is beautifully colored and cute. [Bunny]

April said...

This is so cute! Your coloring is wonderful. Great job! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Sue
Gr Karin

Sue said...

Sue, nothing looks rusty about this beautifully colored up stamped image. Love this little scene, cracks me up, so thanks for the giggle this morning!
Thinking of you........

Big Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

Such a wonderful CAS spring card with a super cute image...fab colouring, Sue.
Dorte xx

Lola said...

As always, beautiful coloring. The CAS design is perfect for this image.

Gail said...

Lovely card!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Leslie Miller said...

This stamp is so pretty! I looked at it for a minute to figure out what was going on, and then I laughed out loud. Super cute! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Sue.

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sue :-) This image always akes me smile, I wouldn't want to eat a bug either!! haha, fabulous colouring too, no signs of any rust! ;-)

Welcome back my friend xx so sorry you've been going through such a difficult time XXX

Sending love and hugs xx
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...