Monday, May 13, 2024

Lori Whitlock May Blog Hop






  
  

5 x 7 Box Card Picket Fence (SVG, Silhouette)


I adore this new file! It makes a 5x7 card and is quite lovely. For my card I added tiny dimensionals between the two layers of the fencing and I like that look. I also made one without the extra layer and it was a beauty too. I also added a pop dot or two behind the center pink flower on the tall piece.  It is also fun to slightly bend the flower petals for a 3D effect. 

I hope you give this file a try, it is so easy-and it looks impressive! It also comes with numerous sentiments-so it's an all occasion file!



 






You can find  this file at either the Silhouette Store or at the Lori Whitlock Shop. 


 *****
If you have come here from Chelsea's blog
 continue on hopping to:  


To enter the giveaway and start at the beginning of the hop go to the Lori Whitlock Blog



*****

 I hope you enjoyed my Creative Team post and will hop along with us!

💕Sue Kment

Pin It!

6 comments:

Conviviality Crafts said...

This card is so pretty. I love the bright colors you used.

Kristina H said...

This is very pretty! Think I need to add this file to my collection!

melonyscreations said...

Wonderful Job. I am loving these flowers

Leslie Miller said...

You're so good with these cut files, Sue! I always get a kick out of seeing them. Love this garden with the picket fence!

slbt17 said...

great card - sure to brighten up someone's day!

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is so lovely x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...