Thursday, May 16, 2024

HMFMC #415 ATG's or Add Flowers





House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge


Welcome to Our New Challenge


#415

 Anything Goes 


with the option theme of 

FLOWERS
 
Add A House Mouse Friend


Hosted by our Talented Teamie MISTI



 

I think this is one of my very favorite new House Mouse stamps...lots of fun little details!

I colored it with copics and layered it with cutting dies from Spellbinders. The first layer is from the Fluted Classics rectangle set and the last two are from the Postage Edge die set. The tag was cut with my Silhouette. 



*******

Join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.

 


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor/s for their continued support.  




Thanks for stopping in today, I do hope you enjoyed checking out my House Mouse inspiration!

💕♥ Sue  



Pin It!

5 comments:

Carol L said...

That is an absolutely adorable new image and I love how you colored it. Great layering design on this fun little card too! I hope all is well on your end these days - have a great weekend!

April said...

This is so sweet! I love the purple and yellow colors and your coloring is beautiful. Have a great week! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such sweet and beautiful card Sue.......gr karin

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, the details! Such as the little mouse-head coin. It's just darling! The flowers are so pretty. Many of those were in the Mother's Day bouquet my son sent. Love it all, Sue! You do such beautiful work with your House Mouse stamps!

Eve said...

Love, love, loooove the image and your coloring! I love you used the dies to give some interests on all layered papers! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...