Sunday, September 17, 2023

Care Bear Birthday Bear


 




My daughter recently celebrated her birthday-September 11th.  She was always the little one that collected My Little Ponies, Care Bears, Cabbage Patch kids and the likes. All those dang things went everywhere with us for years.

 For her birthday card this year I remembered in the early days of the Silhouette store they sold Care Bears files. (They are no longer in the store) I made her this little Care Bear Birthday Bear and added it to a card on an action wobbler. It's fun to give it a shake and watch the birthday dance. 

She actually wanted me to switch the candles around on her cake because she likes "even numbers better" LOL. We enjoyed this yummy gluten free cake and her annual birthday dinner of Rice & Fritos. 

Happy Birthday Abigail Jo! 

Love you 💕
Mom


Pin It!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Bearly beautiful is your card and cake yummy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...